Brave Browser as Passive Income

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I have been using Brave browser for more than a year, the rewards given by Brave browser are crypto BAT, and the amount of the rewards will depend on how long you use Brave browser in a day. and will be paid monthly, to Uphold or Gemini wallet, so you also need to connect Brave browser with your wallet. Even though the reward given by Brave is relatively small, because in a year I only get $ 25. But compared to me using firefox or chrome which doesn't get anything, brave is more profitable. Are you interested in using Brave browser as passive income?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
That is a superb browser paying people to use it. It is my first time hearing of this browser. I will try to use this or check it first. Will it be like Google Chrome with links for a virtual class or meeting? Are there nice features of this browser? Maybe they pay to attract users to use the Brave browser.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
I have not heard of this browser before. It's good to use it when google chrome and firefox don't pay anything to use them. I will check it and will use it in the future as I would like to have some passive income from it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
I will also check it, but I have not heard of this browser before. I will Google search if it is good if it has built-in links for online classes and virtual meetings. Google Chrome is a fantastic browser and it helps the academe achieve their vision-mission despite the pandemic. Just imagine, there are Google classrooms, Google drive, and more , very useful to humanity.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.100
I think that is far better than Honeygain, which I used for about a year and stopped because the earning is too slow. Besides the point, it slowed down my Internet speed.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
I think that is far better than Honeygain, which I used for about a year and stopped because the earning is too slow. Besides the point, it slowed down my Internet speed.
I also joined Honey Gain and also stopped for the same reason as yours. It drained my cellular phone and laptop. I installed the app both in my lappy and cp. I was so terrified. Then I left with $6 there. I do not know if it continues to operate up to this time. I do not like to open the app, it's a harmful app.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Now I know why i do see most students here prefer using brave, i actually thought the browser is just fast light and secure I never knew of the earning aspect. I have been using chrome for years now without getting paid for it so i won't mind migrating to brave browser.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
The problem now is if Brave browser if it is comparable to Google having GoMeet link, Drive Google classroom, and other Google services. It's unfamiliar to me better Firefox but I'm for Google. I been using this too for many years.

Last edited:

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have actually heard and used this browser but I stopped and went back to using Google Chrome. This is because the rewards system was difficult to understand and sometimes the ads won’t show up for a long time. Additionally the wallet options for BAT were not available in my country as far as I remember.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I have been using Brave browser for more than a year, the rewards given by Brave browser are crypto BAT, and the amount of the rewards will depend on how long you use Brave browser in a day. and will be paid monthly, to Uphold or Gemini wallet, so you also need to connect Brave browser with your wallet. Even though the reward given by Brave is relatively small, because in a year I only get $ 25. But compared to me using firefox or chrome which doesn't get anything, brave is more profitable. Are you interested in using Brave browser as passive income?
I stopped using the browser when the rewards suddenly stopped for me. This is encouraging and I would start again since I'm using a new phone.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I stopped using the browser when the rewards suddenly stopped for me. This is encouraging and I would start again since I'm using a new phone.
A few months ago there was a problem with the brave browser, but it didn't last long. If you are using a new phone, you can log in with an old account or create a new account, but don't forget to connect it to your Uphold wallet.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I would try to use it because I have heard a lot about it and since it is a browser and I can use it to search for other stuffs, I can use it

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I would try to use it because I have heard a lot about it and since it is a browser and I can use it to search for other stuffs, I can use it
Using Brave browser is the same as using other browsers such as Firefox, Opera, Chrome etc. Even the Brave browser is equipped with a private search engine and Tor feature, you can activate it if you want.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Using Brave browser is the same as using other browsers such as Firefox, Opera, Chrome etc. Even the Brave browser is equipped with a private search engine and Tor feature, you can activate it if you want.
Oh thank you for a better explanation. I will begin to use it today. Thanks so much

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.580
Raw Dex
$1.240
I have used brave in the past but was not aware of bat tokens so never really thought about it and even though now I know I will still stick with Google chrome as its the best for me and I like it a lot so I don't have any plans to change or to switch

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The best browser offer a good program for people who are actively using their browser.
I think this is a good way of making money because you will be surfing the net and you will be making money from other platforms at the same time so it is a good way to make some money

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.520
Raw Dex
$0.190
You don't earn a lot of money through Brave but it is better than using browser where you do not earn anything. Earning depends on how much you use and where you are based.

Back