Breast Surgery

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$1.035
Many females nowadays go for surgery to have bigger breasts so that they look good and it's a very expensive surgery and has different rates in different countries.

Do you think they should go for it and add silicone to their boobs? because its just artificial and to stay in attention

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
well, even if i could afford it i would not opt for any kind of surgery, i am afraid of pain and needles and all things surgery. It gave me soo much stress knowing i had to deliver at the hospital. i doubt i would ever opt for anything surgery. besides that i love myself the way i am, i wouldn't change anything

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many females nowadays go for surgery to have bigger breasts so that they look good and it's a very expensive surgery and has different rates in different countries.

Do you think they should go for it and add silicone to their boobs? because its just artificial and to stay in attention
I read that it creates health problems later on in life.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
The sad reality that we all face today is that a lot of people are not comfortable in their own skin which is why all of them are undergoing a lot of surgeries to change how they look.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000

I don't like this at all and will never try it

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.885

I think having body augmentation can always have side effects and can also lead to death. These are facts that cannot be denied.

Back