Bringing a toddler in the business center

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
If you are managing a business and having an employee or employees with toddlers, what must you do, are you going to fire them or give them a chance to continue working? Some moms bring their newly borns to the business center without asking permission, and of course, it is very unethical, so the business owner may call the moms' attention for retracting the business policies. But there is a company in the city where I live allowing them to bring their newly borns to the center and the management hires nannies for the babies. The nannies were paid through payroll deduction and they were given one room for the nannies and babies. How nice if all the companies are like that. There will be harmony, peace and love overrules.

Last edited:
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.013
This is something unique and really to appreciate because some employees don't have anyone at home to look after these babies. And they further need to do the job. This is something new and must be introduce in other companies also.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
This is something unique and really to appreciate because some employees don't have anyone at home to look after these babies. And they further need to do the job. This is something new and must be introduce in other companies also.
This is indeed amazing. The company is very understanding and thoughtful perhaps he loves babies. He's a true hero and model in a society.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
I think it depends though, there are some business owners who do not mind as long as it does not affect the performance of the worker, especially in situations where the said person is a valued asset.

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.203
I don't think it makes any sense to bring your baby to work. It is surely going to be a huge distraction. Say care centers should be patronized by moms if they want to keep on working.

Back