Building a Career as a Blogger

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is comparatively easy to earn as a blogger if you have knowledge and skill in writing, SEO and Digital Marketing. If you do not have skills in these areas but want to blog, you can easily learn these skills by enrolling on courses o learning on your own through platforms like youtube. Blogging offers multiple methods to earn, from running ads and affiliate marketing to running an online store (in your blog), selling online courses, etc. Blogging is a profitable career if you are willing to invest your time in learning skills and dedicating on blogging.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.594
Blogging is something. it is easy to blog but how to make your blog shine might be difficult for others who have no experience with SEO and digital marketing. Enrolling a course is a great help.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
Blogging is something. it is easy to blog but how to make your blog shine might be difficult for others who have no experience with SEO and digital marketing. Enrolling a course is a great help.
It's not and never going to be difficult because if you chose the right niched your blog can receive good number of visitors thus make people click through your ads and at the same time you make money respectively

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.542
For sure the blogging venture is a very great way for the earning of the passive income. However one should be very diligently and committed to reap the success for that.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$5.083
I am still struggling with blogging per se. One of the reasons is that I am not that techy when it comes to this idea. With the aforementioned, I need to enhance it by checking the how-tos on YouTube.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As opposed to general view, blogging is not just about writing, it also involves web designing, SEO and digital marketing

Back