Building Business Through Offline Work

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The path to entrepreneurship doesn't solely lie in online ventures. Sure, online businesses are easy to start but working offline can also be a stepping stone to accumulate funds, gain knowledge, and acquire experience. All of these things are very important for launching a business. To avoid making losses, you need to have enough experience in business management, which you can acquire by working for companies and individuals. If you have knowledge and experience, you can either start online or offline.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Indeed, other than just focusing on online work, some offline work may also enable your business to grow. By working offline, you have the opportunity to meet with customers face to face and understand their needs and expectations. Word of mouth is also an effective promotion strategy.

Ratine

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.981
For one to be able to work on their own business, they must work for other people pr companies to gain the experience before they can start their own businesses.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
It's also best to do business offline which I am having now. I'm so thankful to RIF because I got the idea on milk tea franchising through the business section here.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.888
For one to be able to work on their own business, they must work for other people pr companies to gain the experience before they can start their own businesses.
This is actually one thing that helped me greatly. When I decided to startup my own business, that same year I got an offer to work under someone. I decided to pickup the offer just to get some extra cash. The job was pretty similar to my ideal business. After working there for a year, I came to realize that if I had started my business like that, it would have been a failure cause I realized I had zero experience and there where some things I needed to know.

ekta

Unfamiliar
Dec 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
To build a business offline, focus on networking with potential clients or customers through events, seminars, and trade shows. Utilize traditional marketing methods like flyers, local advertising and word-of-mouth referrals. Establishing a physical presence can enhance brand visibility and credibility within the community.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.162
Most of the offline jobs are very well paying. They so reliable and can guarantee the workers a definite amount of money every month on form of salaries and bonuses for that matter. Therefore it becomes very easier for one to start the online business from the money earned on the venture.

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
I agree with you, offline businesses are very good for learning. You shouldn't just rely on online earning that you lose touch with selling offline. In fact, most big business owners started with apprenticeship and taking jobs in offline businesses. That enabled them to learn and do their market research before starting their own business.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
There's a big difference between building an offline and online businesses. Many prefer to see the real thing than virtual which are mostly fake.

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.203
I think that it is more realistic to build a business through online work. I think it is a path that almost all of us have toed in building our businesses.

Back