Building passive income through drop-servicing?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.590
When you dropship, you will be selling someone else's products, however, with drop-servicing, you will be selling service without actually delivering the service yourself. You take orders from someone, hire someone to work, and keep some percentage to yourself. I have done drop-servicing in the past and made good money. These days I am no longer doing it but I am considering to do it again.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.805
Even though the dropship business looks easy and only requires small capital, we must be observant when choosing suppliers who are honest and trustworthy, because those who deal directly with consumers are good when we receive money or promotions, and of course if the goods received by consumers do not match the qualifications promoted then they will complain to us.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$2.122
Raw Dex
$0.001
Even though the dropship business looks easy and only requires small capital, we must be observant when choosing suppliers who are honest and trustworthy, because those who deal directly with consumers are good when we receive money or promotions, and of course if the goods received by consumers do not match the qualifications promoted then they will complain to us.
Dropshipping is a very good and lucrative business but it requires huge level of experience so that you will not make mistakes.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.805
Dropshipping is a very good and lucrative business but it requires huge level of experience so that you will not make mistakes.
Even though you try not to make mistakes and have high experience, the smooth running of the dropshipper business will depend a lot on the supplier you choose, if they are good, honest, trustworthy, of course it will benefit you, but if you get a bad supplier, it will not only harm you but also destroy you. your shop.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You have actually done a lot of things honestly and drop servicing is actually a good means of earning so long as one knows how to perform the task on the sites.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.590
In this topic, I am mainly talking about drop servicing. With dropshipping, you sell products, and with drop service, you sell services without providing service yourself but by outsourcing a service provider. You will still have to work had to get customers, though.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
I believe service shipping is also a great way to earn passive income. There is no business that would not require the use of drop servicing in one way or another.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that this sounds similar to working for someone and earning commissions for that. The fact of the matter remains that I have never heard about it. maybe some vendors in my country might be involved in such kind of services.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Although i have heard about drop servicing, i never knew it could be so easy according to what you've explained. I am now considering going into it but i have to research about it first.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I was also engaged in dropshipping and it was interesting and profitable for me, although it was not a passive income, I needed to work on it every day. After all, it was necessary to fill the page with content, communicate with customers and place orders.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.090
I was also engaged in dropshipping and it was interesting and profitable for me, although it was not a passive income, I needed to work on it every day. After all, it was necessary to fill the page with content, communicate with customers and place orders.
If you do not bring visitors to your website you will not generate sales and conversions, a website either based on ads or services or drop shipping or selling products needs every day work and not passive income. This is the difference.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.528
For me drop shipping is such a great business to start out there. However for me l can't do and advise anyone to start such kind of business. This is because of the technicality reasons that comes with the venture.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What I know about the business is that it was once a very good income business but these days most people don't hire people for that again so it is somehow hard to get customer

Back