Bungee jumping or skydiving?

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$1.240
Raw Dex
$0.040
If you are someone who enjoys the thrill of doing something crazy, which would you rather do? I personally would rather Bungee Jump, as I think I would find it difficult to know when to pull the string for the chute, and not injure myself in sky diving.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
I prefer skydiving. Actually, I have tried it when I traveled to Thailand many years ago. I found it very exciting. As for Bungee jumping, I think I will be scared.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.748
When I was younger and in good health, I liked to do both, especially skydiving. However, I no longer like to do them because of my current health condition. Doing these activities would pose a risk to my overall health and well-being.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.885
When I was younger and in good health, I liked to do both, especially skydiving. However, I no longer like to do them because of my current health condition. Doing these activities would pose a risk to my overall health and well-being.
I never tried skydiving. I must admit that I want to try it. However, I do not want to jeopardize my health because of this.

Back