Question Business Chat Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.810
Raw Dex
$0.005
Will Business Chat Forum be resumed after some of the threads have been moved to the appropriate new sections, or is it permanently closed? I enjoy discussions with fellow members about new business ideas and management issues in this Forum.

Solution
Will Business Chat Forum be resumed after some of the threads have been moved to the appropriate new sections, or is it permanently closed? I enjoy discussions with fellow members about new business ideas and management issues in this Forum.
The board will open back up to new topics, once all of the topics that belong in other boards get moved. Simple as that. It may take a week, or a month, as regular members, we do not know how much time each member of the staff has available, to move the topics.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
It may resurrect after some months. The intention is to get involved with the other categories. I also miss the business chat. Let's just wait of some updates.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.740
Sure I'm of the opinion that it should be opened after sorting out of topics. I did enjoy the topics too

Last edited:

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.995
I think they have abolished it for now. This is because almost all the members were contributing on the category leaving the others untouched.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
The board will open back up to new topics, once all of the topics that belong in other boards get moved. Simple as that. It may take a week, or a month, as regular members, we do not know how much time each member of the staff has available, to move the topics.

Solution

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
As Josh as said,

It's a temporary close so we can move content over to the correct forums. We closed the section right now to allow us to go through everything without new threads being created that would push us further down. Plus, it won't hurt that the other sections gets some content while we do this :p

I can't give an estimate of when it will be back online. There is thousands of threads to shift through, and only so much time in a day.

With that said, if any members are looking to help, you may report threads you believe belong in other sections to help us out.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.995
That's quite impressive to hear from you. I too agree with you that there is no harm for the other categories receive content as well.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.810
Raw Dex
$0.005
As Josh as said,

It's a temporary close so we can move content over to the correct forums. We closed the section right now to allow us to go through everything without new threads being created that would push us further down. Plus, it won't hurt that the other sections gets some content while we do this :p

I can't give an estimate of when it will be back online. There is thousands of threads to shift through, and only so much time in a day.

With that said, if any members are looking to help, you may report threads you believe belong in other sections to help us out.
Understand. Thank you for your reply.

Back