AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
IL talk about online business, to accelerate it's growth is by using any means possible to get traffic to your site. Social media is the best place to do that. Also joinng forums and gettng your business across even on Quora and Pinterest.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
I would advice you go through the natural process, most times trying to accelerate the process might make you take certain actions that might be harmful to the business. I have seen so many cases where a lot of new businesses do not even last up to six.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would advice you go through the natural process, most times trying to accelerate the process might make you take certain actions that might be harmful to the business. I have seen so many cases where a lot of new businesses do not even last up to six.
Yeah, so you mean accelerateing business growth is a bad idea?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Yeah, so you mean accelerateing business growth is a bad idea?
Lol this is actually a tricky question though. It not really a bad idea though but what matters is how you go about it. In most cases when you rush things, you end up making mistakes or in some cases I know of someone who tried to accelerate business growth by adding more services to what he was already rendering. Though this was a good idea but at that point in time, he lacked the experience and even man power to tackle everything at once.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Lol this is actually a tricky question though. It not really a bad idea though but what matters is how you go about it. In most cases when you rush things, you end up making mistakes or in some cases I know of someone who tried to accelerate business growth by adding more services to what he was already rendering. Though this was a good idea but at that point in time, he lacked the experience and even man power to tackle everything at once.
I think that where learning more about the business comes and if you want to go multi then learn about it well and also employ some helping hands . good point👍

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nice. That is great advice.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
A business has three benchmarks like i have said before,you have the product or sevice,secondly you have the marketing and sales and lastly you have administration and finance.So everytime you have the product then you will be making sales and then handling the finances and administartion.It is that simple of a cycle.The more you have some profits then the more you are going to increase ln the stocks then you will increase or expand since you have now a larger clientele base.

So it depends with the type of business that you have,is it a traditional physical business or it is set up online.Is it on facebook,whatsup or on a website or store.So all those factors will help help grow the presence of your business.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A business has three benchmarks like i have said before,you have the product or sevice,secondly you have the marketing and sales and lastly you have administration and finance.So everytime you have the product then you will be making sales and then handling the finances and administartion.It is that simple of a cycle.The more you have some profits then the more you are going to increase ln the stocks then you will increase or expand since you have now a larger clientele base.

So it depends with the type of business that you have,is it a traditional physical business or it is set up online.Is it on facebook,whatsup or on a website or store.So all those factors will help help grow the presence of your business.
Supercool advice👍
You'd make a good businesses consultant 😉

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Supercool advice👍
You'd make a good businesses consultant 😉
wow you are full of good energy vibrations and vibe.Thank you so much.If i ever make it in life you have a LIFE TIME full pass and ACCESS to what ever product or service under my brand.One per month.your access code:MOMENTSOFCHAMPIONS>RIF

Where ever i am if that is said or mentioned i will remember you @Mikky.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
wow you are full of good energy vibrations and vibe.Thank you so much.If i ever make it in life you have a LIFE TIME full pass and ACCESS to what ever product or service under my brand.One per month.your access code:MOMENTSOFCHAMPIONS>RIF

Where ever i am if that is said or mentioned i will remember you @Mikky.
You made me short of words🙈😉

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before starting up a particular business, it needs to conduct feasibility study.
Because without this, it might get to a stage in the business that the business will start expirencing some problem and because the owner is not aware of the type of problem that might arises, the business might fall because of that

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
Starting a business from the scratch is a lot of work. how do you think a new business can accelerate its grown ?

The growth of the business is very important thing. You can grow your business by marketing it more and more. You must also advertise it in the right manner and make sure that you target the right kind of people who may purchase your product.

Back