Business Mantra for Fridays

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Friday MANTRA's Relaxes the heart and keep us warm up for the next week.

"Embrace My Friday's strategic symphony:
1. Amplify accomplishments,
2. Orchestrate outstanding tasks, and
3. Compose a crescendo of collaboration.
As this week's finale approaches, fine-tune priorities,
harmonize team efforts, and navigate challenges with composed expertise.
Know that, every note of progress contributes to the melodious success of the entire composition. So, let's synchronize our ambitions, hit those high notes of productivity, and conduct the day with the confidence of a maestro guiding his masterpiece. 🎶💼💃💃💃👯‍♀️👯‍♀️

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Friday MANTRA's Relaxes the heart and keep us warm up for the next week.

"Embrace My Friday's strategic symphony:
1. Amplify accomplishments,
2. Orchestrate outstanding tasks, and
3. Compose a crescendo of collaboration.
As this week's finale approaches, fine-tune priorities,
harmonize team efforts, and navigate challenges with composed expertise.
Know that, every note of progress contributes to the melodious success of the entire composition. So, let's synchronize our ambitions, hit those high notes of productivity, and conduct the day with the confidence of a maestro guiding his masterpiece. 🎶💼💃💃💃👯‍♀️👯‍♀️
And we should be willing to work if we want to achieve all of those things that we wish to achieve because hard work is only thing that can help us to get that

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.033
Every business can do something for its customers to make them interested in the business by adding extra discount on certain days and this only helps the business so nothing wrong in that

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.748
Every business can do something for its customers to make them interested in the business by adding extra discount on certain days and this only helps the business so nothing wrong in that
That's true, like i came across a fast food join that said they where giving free delivery to all their customers, i didn't want to buy at first but after seeing the free delivery, i was excited.

Back