Business Moonlighting

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
If you are employed in a private company or office, you are banned to do moonlighting. It is happening in my place and even throughout the country. Moonlighting means you are employed in a private company and then you also work as a part-time worker in other company which is against the company's rules and regulations, and policies. You need to be loyal to your company or seek permission if you are allowed to do moonlighting to be safe from getting fired from your job. It is better for you to work online than seek a part-time job that may cost your job especially f you are a full-time-regular employee.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.763
Many employees of reputed companies are openly involved in moonlighting after work. They are often taking the payment in the name of their wife or relative to avoid legal issues with their employer.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
It's not good to do moonlighting. It's better for those employees doing this to find works online. They will be safe. They can also earn legally despite small but it could help pay the bills.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
Things like this is extremely common, especially in government offices. Today we have a lot of people working in various government offices but all they do is to just go there in the morning and mark their name as present then they move to their personal jobs or even work for other private companies.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.252
In my opinion that rarely happens in my country because the rates of unemployment are very high and the chances of getting double employment seems very minimal for the truth of the matter.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
In my place, those who are doing this moonlighting are public and private school teachers. They are not allowed to do moonlighting from public school to private college. They are banned from doing it. For me, it is unfair.

Back