Business of making plastic doors

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Given that they are bound to come into contact with water on a continuous basis, bathroom doors should ideally not be made using wood. I have noted this challenge from personal experience.
Makers and suppliers of doors however seem to be oblivious of this situation as there are virtually no businesses focused on creating plastics doors.

I therefore think that there is a huge business opportunity in the space of making plastic doors.

What do you think?

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
There is always a huge business opportunity for different business opportunities you just have to meet with the demands of the people and making of plastic doors for sale is no exception

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Given that they are bound to come into contact with water on a continuous basis, bathroom doors should ideally not be made using wood. I have noted this challenge from personal experience.
Makers and suppliers of doors however seem to be oblivious of this situation as there are virtually no businesses focused on creating plastics doors.

I therefore think that there is a huge business opportunity in the space of making plastic doors.

What do you think?

Personally I will not be interested in buying a plastic door because it is not going to serve any purpose which a door is supposed to serve for me but there is a possibility some people will be interested in buying it which makes it a good business for whoever is into it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.463
Most modern houses today usually make use of plastic doors for their bathrooms. It is more classy and as well it would last longer than steel or wood that would go bad when it comes in contact with too much water.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$2.060
In Croatia most people now embed PVC carpentry. You can see everywhere white, plastic doors and windows. It is good isolation and it can last for many years. Rare people still use wooden doors.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$1.060
I don't think this business would have much traction in my country because people don't use plastic doors. The spate of criminally in my country has made everyone to ensure that they use iron doors.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.990
Raw Dex
$0.000
I personally have not seen any plastic doors for bathroom in my location. I still prefer using wooden doors. If one is interested in plastic doors, the doors must be of premium quality and durable.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I totally agree with you, now the majority of bathrooms use plastic doors because apart from being economical they are also durable and waterproof. Although there are some who still use wooden doors. So, I think the business of making plastic doors is a good business.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$2.060
After two earthquakes in Croatia, all those business rise and prices went in air. They sold everything and now is lack of material on market. Since renovation are still active, better choose later replace carpentry.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honestly speaking this is a very good idea as bathroom doors would surely come in contact with water and wooden doors or metallic doors might or rust for metal and something for wood which will make them spoilt than having a plastic door if it could be possible to create one.

Back