Business people as decisive people.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
Decision making is one of the most difficult things to do in life. And business requires that an entrepreneur must make decisions all the time. And most entrepreneurs and business people fall short in decision making. Sometimes, one even needs to make very tough decisions.

As a business person, if you can't make sound, clear and logical decisions, you would never succeed in business.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.257
Raw Dex
$0.001
Decision making is one of the most difficult things to do in life. And business requires that an entrepreneur must make decisions all the time. And most entrepreneurs and business people fall short in decision making. Sometimes, one even needs to make very tough decisions.

As a business person, if you can't make sound, clear and logical decisions, you would never succeed in business.
The ability to make the proper decision in business is a very important attribute for a business owner and it will bring about much more fortune.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The ability to make the proper decision in business is a very important attribute for a business owner and it will bring about much more fortune.

I think that people who make decisions in a much better manner are in a much better position to conduct businesses in the first place. This is due to the fact that they are able to make better decisions when it comes to conducting business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.563
This is why most business owners are always looking for people that can work under pressure to hire. Making a decision is not an easy feat especially when you know you would have to face the end result.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.410
Raw Dex
$0.008
Able to make the right decision promptly is one of the important attributes of a business owner or a senior manager. If s(he) cannot make logical decisions, the business cannot succeed.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.190
As a businessman, he or she needs to be firm in giving his or her final decisions. This is the reason why we need to be trained and be strong when having a business in life.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
I am that kind of person that looks not serious but my decisions are firm when they need to. Some tough decisions are required by business persons and it is sometimes uqrd to make but it has to be made. Business people have guts.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
Exactly in business or as a business person, if you can't make sound, clear and logical decisions, you are not doing well. you might never succeed in that business now.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
It is so important to be able to make tough decisions and not foot drag. Who you convinced needd to be sacked should be sacked without emotions being attached. That's the character that successful business people have.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.190
I am that kind of person that looks not serious but my decisions are firm when they need to. Some tough decisions are required by business persons and it is sometimes uqrd to make but it has to be made. Business people have guts.
I do think that we need to be firm when giving our opinionated statements, especially if we are rendering some solutions to business problems. It would be a big problem if we cannot do this.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Well, if you want to run a successful business, then you would need to be serious and consider conducting the business in a proper manner.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Decision making is a very important factor in entrepreneurship. Without it, you will not be able to move forward in your business. Most entrepreneurs who are not good decision makers end up not running the business well.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
You are faced with different decisions to make from the moment you wake up in the morning. It is the decision making process that marks out a person as an entrepreneur and an employer.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Decision making is a very important factor in entrepreneurship. Without it, you will not be able to move forward in your business. Most entrepreneurs who are not good decision makers end up not running the business well.

Well, they are able to make great decisions and this is the main reasons why they are great businessmen. They make great life choices when it comes to conducting business and even in their personal life as well.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
Well, they are able to make great decisions and this is the main reasons why they are great businessmen. They make great life choices when it comes to conducting business and even in their personal life as well.
See someone like Elon Musk. He is not sentimental about his decisions. He said he would monetize the blue tick for Twitter. Everyone shouted but he was firm in his decision because I believe it was well thought out.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One primary function we as business men and women must exhibit is to do away with emotions
We ought to keep every for of emotion and and unprofessionalism in check through this process we might be seen as decisive

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
One primary function we as business men and women must exhibit is to do away with emotions
We ought to keep every for of emotion and and unprofessionalism in check through this process we might be seen as decisive
Truth is that emotions cloud logical thinking and it is not needed for business. Businesses need that the right decision be taken. Emotional business people are the ones that would give credit to a customer because the customer has cried and begged instead if checking for the credit worthiness of the persin.

Back