Business policy of ensuring that the first interested person buys a product

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Based on at least 2 experiences, I have learned that certain business owners have a policy of ensuring that the first person who shows an interest in a product on any particular day purchases such item. These businesspeople achieve this objective by reducing the price of such product to extreme levels. Thanks to this practice, I have enjoyed walking away with at least 2 products after paying ridiculously low amounts of money for the same.

What are your through's about this policy?
What do you think motivates business owners to engage in this practice ?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$12.678
Over here its who pays first gets to carry the products. Cause there are people who would show interest but after waiting for them, they may not return. But once you have paid for it, it shows that they are serious about it.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Based on at least 2 experiences, I have learned that certain business owners have a policy of ensuring that the first person who shows an interest in a product on any particular day purchases such item. These businesspeople achieve this objective by reducing the price of such product to extreme levels. Thanks to this practice, I have enjoyed walking away with at least 2 products after paying ridiculously low amounts of money for the same.

You are right, that's why I like to buy items very early so it will be equivalent to their first sale at that period and then I will be able to buy at the lowest price possible thereby saving part on my end.

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my business, I am loyal to payment and not to first approach. Anyone who is committed enough to make a payment would get the product. No time for one to come tie my business down.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
This sounds strange. it doesn't work this way in my country Nigeria. I like this style of buying though Here it is who make the first payment that goes with it

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right, that's why I like to buy items very early so it will be equivalent to their first sale at that period and then I will be able to buy at the lowest price possible thereby saving part on my end.
You have captured the essence of my post aptly. It appears that certain businesses have the policy of ensuring that the first interested person clinches the first sale
It would be beneficial for a customer to take advantage of such situation as it would enable one to save a lot of money.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

The reason why business owners make use of this kind of policy is because they are always interested in making sure that their business product and services are always sold to any customers that make inquiries about them.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
But anywhere this is practice it will be beneficial for a customer to take advantage of such situation. it would help one to save money and give ease of buying things

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
You can offer some kind of special discount to the first few customers. This kind of advertisements and promotions could definitely help you get some great customers in a short period of time.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$12.678
In my business, I am loyal to payment and not to first approach. Anyone who is committed enough to make a payment would get the product. No time for one to come tie my business down.
Exactly that's the main thing here. Someone might come and show some interest, and in the end wont buy it. Once you make your payments it shows your level of seriousness. This would be what motivates me to strike a deal with you.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
Exactly that's the main thing here. Someone might come and show some interest, and in the end wont buy it. Once you make your payments it shows your level of seriousness. This would be what motivates me to strike a deal with you.

You can also offer discount coupons or gift cards that may arouse the interest of your customers. This is quite important because you have to make sure that the customer comes back to buy more products from you.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.343
Even when you make advanced payment for my product, and someone else comes with the complete money, I would call you and inform that I am going to sell the product. It is either you wait for a new batch or you get refunds. V

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.420
Raw Dex
$0.040
I have not seen such a practice in my location. There are times when companies give out freebies or special discounts to the first 10 or 20 customers of their new products.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.343
It is a very terrible business practice and has the capability of drawing a business back. The said first interest indicator might go for a long time and doesn't come back to pick the products. A bird at hand is worth two in the bush.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
all I can see that it is actually a good policy and from what you've explained about it I guess you have been fortunate enough to walk away with products being sold to you at a very cheap rate.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Although there are policy that will attract customer and will let them always patronize you but I think reducing price will also have a negative effect on you and the business

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$12.678
Exactly you paying even if is just a little deposit shows that you have genuine interest in the product. Once you pay something form it, then I can keep the product for you so others won't come for it.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Doing that is just a business strategy by a good businessman because once you buy the product and you are satisfied with it they can earn more customers by your referral

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.330
If you have persuasion technique, you can of course sell to everyone who takes interest in your product. However, for this too happen, you also need a good product for a good price

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$1.073
l have never come across such a thing as the first person to get interested in the products walks away with them. In my location customers needs to pay for the products in full price or in the hire purchase basis for them to walk away with the products.

Back