Business wholesalers selling in a fraudulent manner

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
There are wholesalers selling in a fraudulent manner and it's impact is cancellation of business permits if found guilty and if caught in the act. One wholesalernin my place sells sacks of rice like one sack, half sack, 10 kilos by sack and 5 kilos by sack. One seller sold half sack rice to my neighbor who happened to be a police officer. The rice seller didn't know him. And then the buyer, the police officer learned that the contents of the sack wasn't the one he paid which was sticky rice. He returned the rice but the seller denied but many attested that it's the seller's doing selling fake contents by mixing the rice with a 2nd or 3rd class rice quality. The selle:s permits to sell were confiscated and awaiting trial. It's not good to make a short cut to richness. Do business honestly because Karma is real.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.452
In my location the wholesalers are behaving so badly. They are really ravaging the economy by selling in prices that are really interfering the prices for other business for that matter.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
The prices of commodities are misbehaving too in my country. The more this new year, the sellers automatically convert their prices to a higher ones. People are struggling more and more each day.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.813
Business owners should be careful while dealing with government employees, especially police, because they are very powerful. They can destroy a business if they wish, so it is better to avoid them.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
Things like this are pretty common, most business owners do not even about people, what they care about is just how much they can make. Some even go as far as selling faulty products.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
Things like this are pretty common, most business owners do not even about people, what they care about is just how much they can make. Some even go as far as selling faulty products.
You're so right, some business owners are only after of their profit without minding about the agony of the victims of cheat when know about the real prices of the items. They will never come back to that business center.

Back