Buy Airline Tickets in Incognito Mode between Monday to Tuesday to get max savings

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.390
If you like to buy Airline tickets online then better to book these between Monday to Tuesday and in Incognito mode to save money as Airline companies keep track of your searches and increase price if you keep searching.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
If you like to buy Airline tickets online then better to book these between Monday to Tuesday and in Incognito mode to save money as Airline companies keep track of your searches and increase price if you keep searching.
Are you for real why do they that. j don't understand. Do you mind explaining?

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is a common belief that booking airline tickets in incognito mode, or using a private browsing window, can lead to lower prices. This is because the websites you visit may track your browsing activity and use this information to personalize the prices they offer you. By using incognito mode, you can prevent this tracking and potentially see lower prices as a result.

It is also generally believed that the best time to book airline tickets is during the week, and specifically on Tuesdays. This is because airlines often release new flight schedules and price updates on Monday evenings, and other travelers may be more likely to book flights on the weekends. As a result, you may be able to find lower prices by waiting until Tuesday to book your tickets.

Keep in mind, however, that there are many factors that can influence the price of airline tickets, and there is no guarantee that booking in incognito mode or on a specific day of the week will always result in the lowest price. It's a good idea to shop around and compare prices from multiple sources to ensure you are getting the best deal.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This has never come to my mind because I don't even travel by air but I will try it someday

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
There was only time I check travel site. When I wanted to be out of town. Checked airlines cost and accommodation. It was relatively high that time. So I have this conclusion it was expensive because of this.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I never heard about this before, but i always but airline tickets from their own apps, but i will try it later to make sure about it.

Have you try to use it that way? And hows the result?

Back