Buying and selling Bitcoin

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.280
I will love to go into crypto investment but Buying and selling bitcoin as if you have stated requires expertise because you need to understand how it works to try out

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.795
Currently there are many ways to buy and sell Bitcoin both on global exchanges and local exchanges, or at bitcoin ATMs, P2P, market places, so as a crypto enthusiast, there are many easy access to buying and selling Bitcoin.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
We need to learn and there will be times when you'll lose and I have experienced these things many times and trying to learn from mistakes

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Buying and selling bitcoin requires expertise because you need to choose the best crypto-currency exchange and set up an account so that you will not fall victims of scams. The credible crypto-currency exchange are coinbase, binance and kucoin.
Very correct, buying and selling of cryptocurrencies is a very good skills on its own, it requires one to be fully equipped and knowledgeable about market trends, different form of strategies and analysis in order to continually be in profit.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.733
I think the business for the buying and selling of the Crypto currency is very profitable in deed. However the experienced investors would be making a killing on the venture since they understand the whole thing in and out.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think the business for the buying and selling of the Crypto currency is very profitable in deed. However the experienced investors would be making a killing on the venture since they understand the whole thing in and out.
The buying and selling of Bitcoin is the profitable especially if there is a bullish movement.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.733
I think the Crypto currency business is not a very complicated business. Anyone that is very capable in doing the business and has access of the coins can do it.
Post automatically merged:

I think I will only use the binace app for all of my crypto currency transactions and all activities involved in the Crypto currency. I think the binance can do a multipurpose function on the same

Last edited:

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think the Crypto currency business is not a very complicated business. Anyone that is very capable in doing the business and has access of the coins can do it.
Post automatically merged:

I think I will only use the binace app for all of my crypto currency transactions and all activities involved in the Crypto currency. I think the binance can do a multipurpose function on the same
Using binance is really a good idea because it is a foremost cryptocurrency exchange.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.795
The easiest way to buy or sell crypto is through local exchanges, so we don't need to convert local currency to USD first before making transactions that require fees, while on local exchanges there are many payment methods available such as OVO, mbanking, etc.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have chosen to simply accumulate instead of trading Bitcoin. Most traders who become professionals and long term traders start with Bitcoin, become good at it before moving to altcoins.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.795
I have chosen to simply accumulate instead of trading Bitcoin. Most traders who become professionals and long term traders start with Bitcoin, become good at it before moving to altcoins.
I agree with you, an investor must be able to make his choice whether he will hold or become a crypto trader, and of course it must be adjusted to his personality and the skills he has.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.190
I also like more to accumulate positions and invest in the long term than trading, but honestly I do both, but most of the liquidity that I allocate to cryptocurrencies is for long-term investments.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.795
Most Bitcoin traders do both, either investing for the long term or trading either as day traders or scalping. They store Bitcoin for investment in cold wallets and Bitcoin balances for trading they store in hot wallets or exchanges.

Back