Buying and selling Bitcoin

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Most Bitcoin traders do both, either investing for the long term or trading either as day traders or scalping. They store Bitcoin for investment in cold wallets and Bitcoin balances for trading they store in hot wallets or exchanges.
Yes, although I prefer to trade with Stablecoins generally, but it is true that traders also usually have a part to accumulate, especially those who make good profits some parts of the profits are kept in cold wallets for long-term investment.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.805
The buying and selling of Bitcoin is the profitable especially if there is a bullish movement.
Professional Bitcoin traders can not only take profits during bullish movements but they can also take profits during bearish trends. by borrowing Bitcoin from a broker (eg 2 BTC) and selling it at the current price, (short Bitcoin).

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.683
Personally, I love binance for buying and selling cryptocurrencies. The exchange is so easy to use and it offers a wide range of cryptocurrencies to trade. Though you still need to take time and gain trading skills to avoid losses.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is actually a very profitable trading to me as you get to buy BTC in small quantity from people who own such amounts at a cheaper rate and price and accumulate. You either hold or sell when you have gathered to a certain amount you would get a full payment of it when you sell. Just like buying small amounts at the rate of #745/$ and selling at the standard rate of #760/$ when you accumulate a lot of BTC which gives you profit.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.090
Its called trading as per my terminology and if we can buy and sell at the right time then it will be the best for us and profitable too
If the crypto is decreasing you could for example exchange to USDT and when buying doing the reverse operation or keep as cryptocurrencies when the market is increasing to gather the maximum possible profit from such kind of operations.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.590
I believe in buying bitcoins and holding bitcoins until the price again goes up to its previous all time high. If you are selling for a little profit, you might be missing a lot of things

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe in buying bitcoins and holding bitcoins until the price again goes up to its previous all time high. If you are selling for a little profit, you might be missing a lot of things
Yes of course, when buy Bitcoin at a cheaper rate and hold for it to make a very good bull run and then you get to sell it and take your profits and go again is one of the best and most strategic ways to earn more from Bitcoin these days as one does not have the time millions to invest and buy a whole Bitcoin at the moment.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
Buying and selling of Bitcoin is a very good investment, but you could end up going into losses if you do not have the right knowledge. Before going into this investment, make sure you have the needed knowledge.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
Use more easier option. Work here and later sell Rif for Bitcoin. Set online wallet on Blockchain or Faucet and then receive there your bitcoin. You didn't invest money than your time and brain.

Back