Can a 6 years old boy learn programming

Deyiang1

Complete Stranger
Aug 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My nephew love computer so much and can play computer game so much even the one can not play. He so good in computer's game.
I want him to learn programming so that it can useful for him in future.
My fear is the complication of the coding.
Is there any site that teaches kids how to program

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
He can start from the basics. Since he has an addiction for computers and games, he'll do well. There are programming games and lessons for kids. He can start from there.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
I can't actually tell you yes or no though. These days there are various programs you can actually put your kids where they can start learning various skills.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
I can't actually tell you yes or no though. These days there are various programs you can actually put your kids where they can start learning various skills.
However they could have eye seeing problems because even programmation is simplified they need to spend not less than 3 hours learning at each session.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
For me I think that age is very tender for the course. I could suggest a child of atleast 15 years can try to learn the programming skills. However a person above 18 years is very appropriate for the course.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
My nephew love computer so much and can play computer game so much even the one can not play. He so good in computer's game.

Yes, I think that it is possible. You can introduce many concepts related to programming and this may allow the boy to get exposed to programming at an early stage.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You should describe to him what is programming and if he likes it then he can learn it too.

Back