Can a greedy person run a business?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When we run business we need to be flexible and since starting and running business need a lots of money and a lots of investments its good to be a person who spend money in order to get money, otherwise if we are a greedy person who don't like to spend money in order to grow or business then our business will no grow and it will be hard to get good products and also will be hard to get profit from it.
what do you think can a greedy and a person who don't like to spend money can run a successful business?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.370
Most of the successful business owners are greedy , they are often ruthless in destroying the life of competitors and have no corporate ethics. I have noticed this trend here, in other countries it may be different.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most of the successful business owners are greedy , they are often ruthless in destroying the life of competitors and have no corporate ethics. I have noticed this trend here, in other countries it may be different.
Yeah also in my county most of the wealthy company owners are very greedy and don't like to spend any kind of money without any reason that convince them, some times they don't even want to see a person who askes them money for some upgrades.

Ovy

Complete Stranger
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Funny question tho but interesting. As an entrepreneur, you need not to be greedy especially if you're working with other people as workers. Late or not paying your workers salary will lead to down fall of the business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.668
It would be hard for someone who does not like spending to run a business, cause running a business need capital, I have come across some persons who find it hard to invest their capital in their business.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
I don't think that most businesses can be successful while being run and operated by the greedy. This is because they would use the business items for their personal use instead of selling them for profits.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It would be hard for someone who does not like spending to run a business, cause running a business need capital, I have come across some persons who find it hard to invest their capital in their business.
You are right, being greedy and running a business don't go along, it is very hard for a greedy person to run a business, business needs a lot of paying and spending moneys to grow it and being a greedy will not be good.

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
It will never be hard but the business will experience stagnancy and customer will be scared away so I think you don't need to be greed for smoth running of business

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$2.310
Running a business itself is a greed. These people are greedy for money, so they are running a business. IN order to run a business, you need to spend money on products and business maintainence and without doing it your business cannot materalize.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
True, spending money without any benefit is considered as a lose, but also being a greedy person while running a business will not grow the business and the negative side is greater than the use.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
When we run business we need to be flexible and since starting and running business need a lots of money and a lots of investments its good to be a person who spend money in order to get money, otherwise if we are a greedy person who don't like to spend money in order to grow or business then our business will no grow and it will be hard to get good products and also will be hard to get profit from it.
what do you think can a greedy and a person who don't like to spend money can run a successful business?
I don't think a greedy person can run a business because this kind of person will always want more and all to be his and this act won't help the business but rather chase potential customers.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.668
You are right, being greedy and running a business don't go along, it is very hard for a greedy person to run a business, business needs a lot of paying and spending moneys to grow it and being a greedy will not be good.
Exactly, running a business you would have to spend on getting the resources you would be using for the business, then advertising, you cannot rely on free ads alone. To reach out to your target audience, you would have to spend more.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly, running a business you would have to spend on getting the resources you would be using for the business, then advertising, you cannot rely on free ads alone. To reach out to your target audience, you would have to spend more.
you are absolutely right, in the business world there are a lots of expense and a lots of things that we need to put our money on, like you mentioned it the advertisement, the materials the gadgets, and payment for employee.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Normally anyone can start a business either greedy or not but the question should be can a greedy person succeed in his business and I think the answer will then be no because sometimes you just need to make some expenses

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.668
A greedy business owner will definitely not be willing to spend, hence might end up going for low quality production just so they can make more money. In the long run this can affect the image of the business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.668
It will never be hard but the business will experience stagnancy and customer will be scared away so I think you don't need to be greed for smoth running of business
This where you will see cases where the customer would pay for high quality services or products only to get something lesser than what they paid for.

Back