Can an altcoin be mined using human brainwaves?

ekta

Complete Stranger
Dec 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Certainly, altcoins cannot be mined using human brainwaves. Unlike traditional mining which relies on computational power, the intricate process of solving complex mathematical problems demands the efficiency of specialized hardware. While the idea of utilizing brainwaves may be intriguing, the current technological landscape does not support this novel approach. Altcoin mining remains firmly grounded in the realm of advanced computing rather than the intricacies of the human mind.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.360
When somebody discover how to use human brain as source of energy you will be able start computer, charge it and mine altocoins. It just depend how long human brain could charge computer before it died. I guess you will need several humans for that.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
The concept of mining altcoins using human brainwaves may seem like a fascinating and innovative idea. Human brains are remarkable in their own right, however they are not optimised for performing repetitive mathematical computations at the speed required for efficient mining.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
There is no connection between crypto mining and human brainwaves, so it is impossible for us to mine crypto using brainwaves, and maybe only in fictional stories or imaginary films.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
Mining needs two things, one, energy, and two, computational power. Interestingly, the human brain has both. However, we are still very far away from using the computational power and energy of humans other than its own consumption.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
This sounds like science fiction there's nothing like this right now, but who knows in the future, we've seen weirder things in human history.

Right now there is only Proof of stake and proof of work.

Back