Can I post referral links on RIF?

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't want to violate the rules in any website so I want to know can I share referral links on RIF? If yes then in which section should I post it? Is it advertisements section?

Solution
I'm seeing various answers and discussions to this question. So I will give an official answer.

1. Yes, referral links are allowed, you can post the website that you are advertising in the advertisement section of the forums. Make sure that you are explaining what you are advertising and not just posting your URL.

2. You can add your referral link to your signature with an account upgrade from the Shop panel.

3. Messaging other members and asking them to join another website, advertising, or soliciting your products, services, or anything else of that nature is considered spam and is against our community guidelines. If you are caught doing this, you will be warned and a notation will be left on your account.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
I don't want to violate the rules in any website so I want to know can I share referral links on RIF? If yes then in which section should I post it? Is it advertisements section?
I don't think you can post referral links here but you can send it through message to the person that you want to send it to

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
The forum rules and acceptable content policy states that if you advertise, it cannot be adult content or other similarly typed content. So yes, you can advertise a referral link, so long it is placed in the correct board.

Joshua Farrell

Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
The forum rules and acceptable content policy states that if you advertise, it cannot be adult content or other similarly typed content. So yes, you can advertise a referral link, so long it is placed in the correct board.
Yes that's what I told him
He can just talk about the platform and send the link to anyone who is interested
Not sure if you noticed this reply.

Joshua Farrell

Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
Main issue with figuring out where to post referral links, is the question, is it meant to advertise the site or as an exchange? If you just want to advertise, it goes in the Advertisement Room board. If you are offering something for someone to click and join it, it belongs in the trade station or marketplace board, depending on the incentive being given.

Other than that, as I mentioned, it would need to follow the forum's advertising rules and acceptable content policy.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ok thank you so much!
Post automatically merged:

You post in Advertising section along with the details of the website and app
Thank you, how much will it cost me?

Last edited:

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.030
Hi everyone,

for the benefit of the doubt, Referral links are allowed. However, although it currently isn't an official rule as of right now, I may soon require a user to post both the referral link and the non referral link.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it is against the rule of referral index forum, posting referral links, but you can still enquire from the admin, maybe he could tell you the designated place for it

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm seeing various answers and discussions to this question. So I will give an official answer.

1. Yes, referral links are allowed, you can post the website that you are advertising in the advertisement section of the forums. Make sure that you are explaining what you are advertising and not just posting your URL.

2. You can add your referral link to your signature with an account upgrade from the Shop panel.

3. Messaging other members and asking them to join another website, advertising, or soliciting your products, services, or anything else of that nature is considered spam and is against our community guidelines. If you are caught doing this, you will be warned and a notation will be left on your account.

Solution
Back