Can Laziness destroy a business?

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
Laziness has a great effect on business productivity and success because it will hinder the progress of the business and it will causes low overall performance. It is important for the laziness to be sidestepped especially in a competitive business environment. It would lead to loss of opportunity and loss of market share. Moreso, it would lead to the downfall of the business.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.448
Raw Dex
$0.100
Laziness is a bad habit and have destructive tendencies so it can destroy anything. So business is no exception it can destroy it if one is consistent with such trait

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.013
Laziness is the chief culprit of destruction of any business even all kind of online earnings. When I search something, or watch ad or chat or even involve in social media then I feel very much activity. But as soon as I start posting and trying to write from using brain then I started feeling laziness and after few post I stop working.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
Laziness is the chief culprit of destruction of any business even all kind of online earnings. When I search something, or watch ad or chat or even involve in social media then I feel very much activity. But as soon as I start posting and trying to write from using brain then I started feeling laziness and after few post I stop working.
You have raised a very important point. Additionally, when you try to create a culture of accountability and performance excellence at work, it will definitely help to mitigate the effect of laziness and it will promote sense of responsibility.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
If a performance management system is implemented it is going to set a clear expectations and it will provide regular feedback which would help to identify and also help to address the issues of laziness.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
When there is an encouragement for growth mindset in a company, it will foster a culture of continuous improvement which will definitely inspire the employees to overcome the issues of laziness.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
When there is provision for professional development, training and skill building it's the ways to empower the employees to overcome laziness because it is going to enhance their capabilities and confidence.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
It is very good to implement effective time management strategies because this will allow you to set priorities and set clear goals that can help employees to stay focus and this will definitely reduce laziness.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
It is good to lead by example which means that the owner of the business should demonstrate a strong work ethic because it will inspire the employees to overcome business.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Laziness can destroy everything including a business. If you are too lazy to work in your business, you will never be able to run it properly, let alone making profits from your business.

Back