Can one depend on content creation for survival?

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Content creation is the ability to express quality and convincing copywriting online. This niche is so highly demanded in most freelancer sites like upwork, Fiverr etc.
Due to the evolution of more websites, contents creations are needed in order to promote these sites. Initially, content creation was a very complex tasks that only the professional writers could handle. Many people were scared of the niche, and that why many of them don't engage in web design.
But now, the problem has been solved with the introduction of artificial intelligence such as chatgpt. Content creation has now become easy.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
A.I just rewrite stuff but real content creators will stay and those ar depended on content creation. If they don't create anything new, no money for them. A.I is just advanced rewrite style but very easy detected.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.131
It has been years that I am still trying my best to do blogging. Unfortunately, I have not earned anything from this aspiration, so I put the idea on hold for now.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Answering this question is in two variations. You can depend on content creation for survival if you are already renowned writer on freelance sites. There are many popular writers with lots of outstanding gigs in queues on their account. Those writers have built records and have lots of buyers on their list.
But if you are just new seller on freelance sites, you will keep waiting because of the stiff competition in the niche.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
This has become saturated already. If you're a content writer, you'll find out that many have been there and are still in the business. I wouldn't advice anyone to depend on this as a major means of survival until you've grown your audience and widen your intellectual capacity.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Yeah you can but it very depens on person to person it is unstable so you would need to save money in case of something you can make money full time from that however it might take years or even decedes before you can make full time living from content creation

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Content creation is the ability to express quality and convincing copywriting online. This niche is so highly demanded in most freelancer sites like upwork, Fiverr etc.
Due to the evolution of more websites, contents creations are needed in order to promote these sites. Initially, content creation was a very complex tasks that only the professional writers could handle. Many people were scared of the niche, and that why many of them don't engage in web design.
But now, the problem has been solved with the introduction of artificial intelligence such as chatgpt. Content creation has now become easy.
Yes, you are very correct, bit some really good exceptional content creators are still smiling to the bank, because there is an AI developed to detect ai generated contents, so when it detects it, that means that content will not be accepted.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
If you are talking about contents creation on the context of writing, it depends on how you market and promote yourself. Or would take long though for you to establish yourself. But you can make a career out of it with perseverance.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
Content creation is becoming extremely popular these days, there are so many persons who are into content creation, and they are making good money from it. So yes content creation is a good one you can rely on.

Back