Can passive income insure your security?

Sammy_100

Complete Stranger
Jun 8, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
With passive income, you can have money coming in even as you pursue your primary job, or if you’re able to build up a solid stream of passive income, you might want to kick back a little. believe yourself put in your best and you will see how the outcome will be Either way, a passive income gives you extra security.

Last edited:
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.210
I think it can. With passive income one is assured of getting paid money while they sleep. Passive ways of income like the renting out or buying of the apartments is a financial security that guarantees someone.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.950
Passive income means you are earning without any ongoing work, which means you are earning additional income. Therefore, having passive income ensures that your financial security is boosted. You earn from something you have done in the past

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Of course, if you have several passive sources of income, it will guarantee your security, especially in the financial field. You don't need to worry about the future, your life will be more peaceful, so you can enjoy your life better.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
With passive income, you can have money coming in even as you pursue your primary job, or if you’re able to build up a solid stream of passive income, you might want to kick back a little. believe yourself put in your best and you will see how the outcome will be Either way, a passive income gives you extra security.
Sure, with passive income you have this peace of mind even when you don't have a job , you always feel you have worked for money somewhere and have this feeling the money will surely come.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A passive income stream gives you some level of financial security depending on how often the passive income flows in. You can use the passive income stream to invest or open a business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.963
It depends on how much you are earning passively though, but i believe it would definitely help provide some level of security financially. It is extremely great to have an extra source of income

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
With a passive source of income, your finance is secured no matter what it is and as long as you know how to manage your expenditure then be rest assured that nothing is coming after your finance at all.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Sure, with passive income you have this peace of mind even when you don't have a job , you always feel you have worked for money somewhere and have this feeling the money will surely come.
You will have it in mind that you will be getting some money at some particular time so you may not even need to work and it is good for everyone especially older people

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You will have it in mind that you will be getting some money at some particular time so you may not even need to work and it is good for everyone especially older people
Passive income allows older people and even people with disability earn money to sustain themselves, women are not exempted too, they have also be seen to take part actively in passive income making

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
The more is your source of income, the better it is for your financial independence. Everyone loves to have additional income. It provides a sense of security in this world of uncertainties when it comes to finance and income. Everyone tries to have a good source of passive income.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.233
Security and passive income depends to a large extent on the country in which you live and source of passive income. Some professionals, investors with passive income are often targeted for identity theft to steal their money.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Passive income allows older people and even people with disability earn money to sustain themselves, women are not exempted too, they have also be seen to take part actively in passive income making
This is why I like it and it is good for people who are battling with health issues since they may not be able to work all the time so they can just focus on their passive income

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.210
Passive income means you are earning without any ongoing work, which means you are earning additional income. Therefore, having passive income ensures that your financial security is boosted. You earn from something you have done in the past
Earning of the passive kind of income is something that I dream every now and then. I am interested in the real estate kind of investment as my passive source of income.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Earning of the passive kind of income is something that I dream every now and then. I am interested in the real estate kind of investment as my passive source of income.
It is also something that I dream of and something that I really want to have when I am ready for it. I am ready for it at the moment but I don't have the money for it yet

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.950
I do not know what's it like in your home country, however, in my home country, if someone wants to invest in real estate as a passive income, he must be investing at least $200,000. That's a lot of money. Even if you want to buy a property through a bank loan, you need at least 20 percent downpayment and 20 percent of $200,000 is $40,000.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.210
In my country you can buy a piece of land at $5k. You can then use let's say $20k building a house for renting out of rooms which can be a great source of passive income.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I do not know what's it like in your home country, however, in my home country, if someone wants to invest in real estate as a passive income, he must be investing at least $200,000. That's a lot of money. Even if you want to buy a property through a bank loan, you need at least 20 percent downpayment and 20 percent of $200,000 is $40,000.
There are even some people not investing money in it but they only invest their time by inviting people to get properties that belongs to other people. Then, they will get their commission

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.593
Well, passive income could make you a lot more secure in the sense that it will help you secure your financial position. The fact of the matter remains that in order to become financially stable, you may need to invest a lot and invest wisely as well.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Passive income can indeed provide a person with a form of security. I guess it is relaxing for one to have the assurance that, even if he/she does not engage in paid work, his/her daily expenses will be catered for. In my view, an individual in such a situation enjoys enviable security.

Back