Can users in India use Coinbase?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I think Coinbase is one of the most popular wallets but I think we in India cannot use it because of the very high fee they charge which I just heard from other users and haven't experienced it.

Do you use Coinbase? Do you think it can be used by Indian users?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
So you only store your currency in Coinbase? What if you withdraw do you then need to pay any fee?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
I think Coinbase is a global platform that can be used by all countries, but like in my country, Indonesia, many features are not available, such as learn to earn, connection with Paypal, as well as many other features that are not available, unlike citizens of the United States and the United Kingdom. all features complete.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
Yes but the fees will be so much for the users from India and I have personally experienced this years ago

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
Well I think that if they can use Coinbase, also Coinbase is moving out of the jurisdiction of the United States so it will make it more global, but yes, as you say Coinbase is not the one with the cheapest fees.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.055
I think Coinbase is a global platform that can be used by all countries, but like in my country, Indonesia, many features are not available, such as learn to earn, connection with Paypal, as well as many other features that are not available, unlike citizens of the United States and the United Kingdom. all features complete.
Yes, it's true! In Latin America, we too have suffered a lot cause these limitations and years ago I lost earning opportunities for a while because I couldn't withdraw from Coinbase to my bank account and the task only paid cryptocurrencies. And it was better those cryptocurrencies being paid to a Coinbase account. Only this year it changed for my Mercosur country: now bank withdrawals are possible (not sure about Paypal, in any way), but there was the need to finish with the second level KYC. It was a fight: Coinbase kept on refusing my driver license and my ID both, all day long, until in the last try my driver license was accepted.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.055
The best thing us living among third world countries is to use Coinbase merely as exchange (to exchange a crypto to another crypto: in this case, I never paid a single penny). The secret is to exchange to a low fees crypto like BCH or litecoin and then send it to our local exchange to convert to FIAT. I never paid high fees, following these steps (at least, in Mercosur is possible).

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
Coinbase Exchange has a lot of rules and regulations because it is a centralized exchange. However, you can use Coinbase wallet which is a noncustodial wallet. You can even connect your coinbase account with coinbase wallet.

Back