Can we buy an investment plan?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are so many peoples with so many business ideas and with so many investment planed but since they don't have any money to invest on their plan they stay with their ideas only, and also like them their are some peoples with a lots of moneys but don't know the exact place to invest on and some of them even don't have any investment plan so they site there with their money. so can this two groups of people meet and share their ideas and money to make wealth. those with investment plan can they sell their plan for those who want the plan?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
Why not you can but an investment plan. But you have to first find out how lucrative and profitable such business plan will be before commiting your money into it to make profit

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Why not you can but an investment plan. But you have to first find out how lucrative and profitable such business plan will be before commiting your money into it to make profit
True before purchasing any money and before putting our money to buy any investment plans its better to see the investment plan how profitable it is.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
It's not advisable to buy an investment plan which you do not know much about you need to carried out analysis on the investment that you want to carried out if it's lucrative then you can buy an investment plan so it better to know which investment plan you want to dive into

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
Unless you're a financial advisor and licence business planner many new investors surely hire you. All your strategic plans must also be tested and proven effective and beneficial. If the investor is your friend you may recommend to him your ideas and it's all up to him how much to pay you.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
For me i really dont mind, if i have the money to invest or buy it, and i see that it is a good plan, then i would definitely make use of my resources to buy it.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me i really dont mind, if i have the money to invest or buy it, and i see that it is a good plan, then i would definitely make use of my resources to buy it.
Yeah some times it is very hard to come up with good investment plan and some peoples have a lots of money but have no idea where to invest them so buying the investment plan will be easy for them.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
Yeah some times it is very hard to come up with good investment plan and some peoples have a lots of money but have no idea where to invest them so buying the investment plan will be easy for them.
Yes or in some cases they would go into partnership with the original owner of the plan. Which means once everything pulls through, there would be getting a particular percentage from it from time to time.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.252
All what l can say concerning this is that. l can't buy investment plan that has been prepared by someone else. This is because l would like to get full control for investment portfolio.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
SIP is one of the best investment plans you can find. Instead of investing a huge amount at once, SIP or a systematic investment plan allows you to invest a small amount on a regular interval.

Back