can we spend one day fully on RIF site to earn?

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
The amount of rewards you will receive will depend on how much time and effort you put into the tasks that are available. You can also earn rewards for referring friends to the site and for engaging with the community.Spending one day on the RIF site can help you earn a significant amount of rewards.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
This time, we will not be rewarded for every referral. There was before but now only the referrals can receive the RIF reward. About the limit, yes there is the limit of $1.5 per day , but tomorrow IP to December 31, the limit is at $2 per dy, so but tomorrow it's the sttat of the Boxing Week.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
This time, we will not be rewarded for every referral. There was before but now only the referrals can receive the RIF reward. About the limit, yes there is the limit of $1.5 per day , but tomorrow IP to December 31, the limit is at $2 per dy, so but tomorrow it's the sttat of the Boxing Week.
I want to understand how you get the details , where to check those, can you tell me

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
I tried so many other ways of earning but mostly has the same problem as you'll work and get good money then after sometime whether they turn scam or their payment become very less, but here till date things are moving positively so I will also try to give one day to this site and to see how much I earned.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The amount of rewards you will receive will depend on how much time and effort you put into the tasks that are available. You can also earn rewards for referring friends to the site and for engaging with the community.Spending one day on the RIF site can help you earn a significant amount of rewards.
You cannot do that because we have daily limits and it will not be good for us not to abide by the rules

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's great news! It's nice to know that referrals will receive the RIF reward. It's also great to know that the limit has been increased to $2 per day for the Boxing Week. That will definitely make it easier for people to get more rewards.
Post automatically merged:

I tried so many other ways of earning but mostly has the same problem as you'll work and get good money then after sometime whether they turn scam or their payment become very less, but here till date things are moving positively so I will also try to give one day to this site and to see how much I earned.
That's great to hear! I'm glad to hear that you're having positive experiences with this site. It's always important to be cautious when trying out new ways of earning money online. Keep us updated on your progress, and good luck!

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
Definitely, so let us all take this chance while it is still available after December 31, we will go back to the old pricing which is $0.10. Tomorrow let us try to reach $2.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Its lound and clear, Erly. You deserved to be the top earning in RIF site, because you did your homework, my friend. Why you still have to doing RIF while celebrate christmas at home? I salute you, i learned from the best, yes i'm talking about you. Thanks

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Definitely, so let us all take this chance while it is still available after December 31, we will go back to the old pricing which is $0.10. Tomorrow let us try to reach $2.

Ok good, Admin has given us chance, and best thing is to not to ignore this. But also not to ignore your life, keep doing other activities .

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
I noticed that we earned $20 posting a new post, but we earned $.30 posting as replies. I posted 3 this day and received $20 each while replies 30.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.100
Originally, we can only earn here $1.05 daily. Since we are in holidays, it was increased in its rate. Hopefully, there will be no restrictions in earning.

Back