Can you actually make up to ten dollars daily selling ebooks?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.103
I came across some YouTube video that talks about how you can start selling ebooks and i realized all of them tends to say things like make ten dollars daily selling ebooks, another was make five dollars every five minutes selling ebooks. Is the sales of ebooks really that lucrative?

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$1.308
I came across some YouTube video that talks about how you can start selling ebooks and i realized all of them tends to say things like make ten dollars daily selling ebooks, another was make five dollars every five minutes selling ebooks. Is the sales of ebooks really that lucrative?
When l was still very naive on the online earning ventures, l was oftenly misled by the YouTube videos the actual exergerated on the legit ways for earning online.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.103
When l was still very naive on the online earning ventures, l was oftenly misled by the YouTube videos the actual exergerated on the legit ways for earning online.
Hahaha, don't mind them, they tend to put things like this to make you click on their videos. It's very annoying honestly. A lot of people have gone into things they would not have gone into if they knew how it would be like.

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$1.308
For me the that is very impossible thing to happen on earth. There is a very stiff competition on that kind of business in the world to have such volume of sales

Back