Can You Become Rich Through Micro Investment

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
Micro-investment means investing a very small amount. However, as opposed to investing a bulk amount all at once, you make regular investments for a long time. This is something like you invest $5 per week for many years and you continue to invest without taking out your profits. Do you think micro-investment can actually help you grow rich in the long run? Do you see any worth of micro-investment?

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They say you make money work for you if you want to be wealthy. That means you need to invest a lot if you want to earn more. Small amounts won't add up to much even if you do it religiously. Maximizing your investment will make you rich faster.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They say you make money work for you if you want to be wealthy. That means you need to invest a lot if you want to earn more. Small amounts won't add up to much even if you do it religiously. Maximizing your investment will make you rich faster.

That's right I agree with you. I think these micro-investments are almost similar to low-interest savings. I think it is difficult to get rich with micro-investments, even if it is possible it will take a very long time.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can invest in many investment opportunities but it is very important to avoid scams. This also involves investing in HYIPs. I have invested money in HYIP and I received nothing except loss. There are many micro investment opportunities online. You could stake money as well.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Yes, you can get rich with it, but you should invest for longer than if you make larger investments as is logical, anyway you should investigate very well in which asset you are investing periodically to achieve that goal.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Even if you end up making money through this kind of investment, it would definitely take a lot of time. If you want a bigger cash, you need a bigger investment.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If the reason is due to limited financial conditions, there is nothing wrong with investing there. However, make sure the place you invest is a trusted place so it is safe from fraud.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.808
Off course yes. In fact most people have grown rich through investing in the micro-investments platforms. The small amounts build up with time and becomes a huge amount of money if left to accumulate and the profits reinvested instead of it being withdrawn.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Yes. You can and even people have grown rich through investing in the micro-investments platforms. it is for you to know where to invest and build up with time too

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that microinvest nets are unable to make one become rich. Nevertheless, these strategies are viable means for accumulating income that one can use to carry out various self-improvement activities.
We should thus not write off microinvestments.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.345
Even though I am a micro investor, I have never had a target or goal of getting rich. My main target is to practice discipline in investing and achieve financial freedom.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Micro investment has proven over the years to be a a very good way for one to gather some reasonable amount of wealth for themselves as long as it is for the long term and not short term.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, you can get rich with it, but you should invest for longer than if you make larger investments as is logical, anyway you should investigate very well in which asset you are investing periodically to achieve that goal.

I think that micro investment involves investing a limited amount of money. The fact of the matter remains that investing money in such kind of schemes could be profitable, depending on the nature of the investment scheme in the first place.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I think that micro investment involves investing a limited amount of money. The fact of the matter remains that investing money in such kind of schemes could be profitable, depending on the nature of the investment scheme in the first place.
Yes, everything depends on the future of the asset in which you are investing, if the investment does not behave well in the future, the investment will not have served much regardless of the amount you have invested, that is why it is good to try to measure the risk as much as you can, have a good management of capital and diversify.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
That's right I agree with you. I think these micro-investments are almost similar to low-interest savings. I think it is difficult to get rich with micro-investments, even if it is possible it will take a very long time.
It is difficult to get rich with it but I also think that it will be reasonable if you have a lot of micro investments so that you can be making more money with it. Finding them is hard though

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is difficult to get rich with it but I also think that it will be reasonable if you have a lot of micro investments so that you can be making more money with it. Finding them is hard though
That's right I agree with you. Profits will usually always be balanced with existing risks. But I think if we work as employees and set aside part of our salary regularly for micro-investments, that's a good thing. Instead of him just spending money on something that is not important.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
In my location, you can open an investment account with a bank and make investment with that account on a monthly basis. You may buy stocks or mutual funds. You don't have to invest a lot each month. I think this is a good way to accumulate and grow wealth.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Microinvesting can be a way to accumulate wealth in the long term, as long as you make winning investments. It is also important to promote a culture of savings while doing microinvesting as well.

Back