Can You Earn a Living as an Online Writer?

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.150
Can you make a full time income as an online writer? Well, technically speaking, it is possible to make a living by working as an online writer but practically speaking, it is difficult to achieve. What do you say?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Kerryjoy

Unfamiliar
Dec 27, 2023
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.230
Yes, it is possible to make a full-time income as an online writer, but it is challenging due to high competition, income variability, and the need for diverse skills. Success typically requires specialization, building a strong portfolio, effective self-marketing, networking, and diversifying income streams.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
Yes if you know how to write good content you can earn a living as an online writer it's one of the way I have been using to earn extra cash online

Pioneercreator

Complete Stranger
Apr 15, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.125
Can you make a full time income as an online writer? Well, technically speaking, it is possible to make a living by working as an online writer but practically speaking, it is difficult to achieve. What do you say?
Yes, you can indeed earn a living as an online writer. Many have written stories, articles, or blog posts and found a market for them online. However, it is pretty hard work, and the first rewards might not be too great, so you just have to be good at writing, stay patient, and keep trying. Eventually, with improvement, more people will get to know your writing skills, making you more money.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.150
You can make a living as an online writer. Anyone interested should focus on upgrading their skills and getting a lot of practice.
Well said, a lot of people who say they cannot make money or say it is impossible are the people who lack skills and also are too lazy to learn skills

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.410
Raw Dex
$0.033
Earlier it was possible to make money through Iwriter, yet in the last one year, they have disabled the account of some writers without any explanation.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.970
Raw Dex
$5.490
I think its possible because you can earn bigger amounts if you are an online writer and can write for different websites and earn big and can work as a freelancer too

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
I honestly do not think i can earn a living as an online writer. This is because i really do not have interest in writing content for websites or articles or even blogs. Most times, i just write because i need to end some cash.

sweetlady36

Complete Stranger
Jul 29, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
Because you need to e
I honestly do not think i can earn a living as an online writer. This is because i really do not have interest in writing content for websites or articles or even blogs. Most times, i just write because i need to end some cash.
Because you need to earn some money is the same thing you write for money

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.860
It is very possible to make a full living as an online writer. I have seen people that do. You just have to develop yourself to the very peak of professional writing and market yourself for high paying online gigs.

Back