Can You Earn from Your Drawing?

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
If you are good in drawing, can you sell you artworks online and even offline?

My high school classmate is good in drawing. He always join poster-making contest in high school. He is now in Canada. He is an artist, he exhibits his artworks in art gallery. Been featured in the news.

My brother quit his job and now freelancing selling his drawings. His masterpieces are the Marvel characters. He does the commissions work. I don't ask how much he earns but I know he is okay with it.
IMG_20221205_101015.jpg

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Your brother is so talented, I'm not that so good in drawing. Lucky are those gifted with an inborn talent. My niece in UK is also an artist there.
I can draw as well. But mostly stickman. I am not good at this craft. My brother is an artist ever since he was a small kid. He draws alot before. He can draw the Dragon Ball Z characters when he was a kid.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.594
I can draw as well. But mostly stickman. I am not good at this craft. My brother is an artist ever since he was a small kid. He draws alot before. He can draw the Dragon Ball Z characters when he was a kid.
It's his inborn talent. He better had joined an artists society. He should also have6 drawn many and sell his paintings. Show it there in ML your brother's work.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$5.083
I think it can be attainable for those who are famous artists. Or, if they can be an illustrator, they could earn more. In fact, I am looking someone who can do this for my unpublished book.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
If you are good in drawing, can you sell you artworks online and even offline?

My high school classmate is good in drawing. He always join poster-making contest in high school. He is now in Canada. He is an artist, he exhibits his artworks in art gallery. Been featured in the news.

My brother quit his job and now freelancing selling his drawings. His masterpieces are the Marvel characters. He does the commissions work. I don't ask how much he earns but I know he is okay with it.
View attachment 422
A lot of people earn higher amounts of money from drawing. Drawing is a good career and you will make a very good money out of it

Back