Can you focus the work with music? Or without music?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I can focus more with music because I can think more.
Without music I can't focus at all and I'm not that calm that much.
I have this since when I was in elementary days.

About you?
I can work or do other things by just listening to music. I trained to be one since it is a way to be more productive for me.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can work both with and without music. I mostly listen to music if alone in the office where I work. I feel nostalgic. I listen to slow rock.
Oh. Nice lucky for you can do both.
I like to work with music but sometimes I can't focus the work because I like to sing together.
Hehehe. I feel you on that one but I managed not to sing esp now.😅

Middlepoet20

Unfamiliar
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can focus more with music because I can think more.
Without music I can't focus at all and I'm not that calm that much.
I have this since when I was in elementary days.

About you?
That's me everyday. Hahaha. But in High School if my teachers didn't allow cellphones, I'd panic a lil bit because Music helps me drown out people and makes me be present and when I don't have that I am vulnerable to just sitting blankly not doing anything. So yeah I have to definitely have music to focus.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's me everyday. Hahaha. But in High School if my teachers didn't allow cellphones, I'd panic a lil bit because Music helps me drown out people and makes me be present and when I don't have that I am vulnerable to just sitting blankly not doing anything. So yeah I have to definitely have music to focus.
Another similarities dear.....

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Music is the voice of the heart and the mighty power that sways the destiny of man. It's the universal language of the soul. It's a must to have music while working to help us away our body to stress out.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is good to have mellow music to ease the self from a laborious work that seems forever.
Sometimes I listen to that music.
I love music when I'm doing chores. It makes me more focused and I get to do finish them in no time.
I always do that all the time.
Music is the voice of the heart and the mighty power that sways the destiny of man. It's the universal language of the soul. It's a must to have music while working to help us away our body to stress out.
Very true. I always listen to the music rather than to initeract with others.

Back