Can you invest in crypto with all your money?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I read the story of Tom on X. Tom is a young guy who was working in a restaurant before and he was investing all his money in BTC until it became expensive.

Right now, he’s in money. I’m glad he made it but that decision is risky. What if the plan went wrong?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
No matter how good an investment opportunity promises to be, you should not invest all your investment capital into it. Nothing is assured anywhere.

I am quite sure if people had even slight idea about how great bitcoin would perform after the year 2010, then many people would have had invested their life savings.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$4.550
Not just with crypto, I cannot invest all of my money even in the stock market. I always keep cash to hedge against market risk.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.350
I won't take a risk because I am not alone , my family is with me and I need money to spend on basic needs of my family.
You are right. We need to priotize things up. I also have the same waves of thinking when it comes to investing the money and not to do in certain circumstances.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.323
I read the story of Tom on X. Tom is a young guy who was working in a restaurant before and he was investing all his money in BTC until it became expensive.

Right now, he’s in money. I’m glad he made it but that decision is risky. What if the plan went wrong?
Though what the person took was a very high risk, not everyone actually has that amount of risk tolerance, what if the investment had gone South, but then he took a bold step, because truly, the future and wealth belongs to the brave and lion-hearted people, many people can stand investing very huge amount or almost what they have in any investment schemes whatsoever,but very happy for him that everything all turned out very great, this validates the saying that goes thus' "No risk no reward".

Fidelia

Somewhat Known
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$2.950
Investing all your funds in crypto would likely come back to haunt you. Crypto is unstable and very volatile. No one can predict what would happen in the crypto market in the next few hours.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Though what the person took was a very high risk, not everyone actually has that amount of risk tolerance, what if the investment had gone South, but then he took a bold step, because truly, the future and wealth belongs to the brave and lion-hearted people, many people can stand investing very huge amount or almost what they have in any investment schemes whatsoever,but very happy for him that everything all turned out very great, this validates the saying that goes thus' "No risk no reward".
It is actually good to take risks, but I do not think I can do this kind of thing because I will regret it if it goes the other way around

Back