Can you keep the snake as you the pet?

Ratine

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.748
For me l don't like the idea of keeping pets with me. I don't have love with animals except the livestocks. Do you consider the keeping ofsnakes as your pets

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Snakes are very dangerous and I can’t keep something that has the tendency of harming me as a pet. I don’t even have pets and I’m cool with it

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I will never keep snakes as pets. When I stayed in Phoenix, Arizona, we had one neighbour with ths pet snake. He must be in his early twenties and had body full of tattoos of snakes and scorpion. He would come out in the evening with the long thick snake around his body. He would charge you if you wanted to take picture with his snake around you. My husband took one picture. I didn't want to .

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I will never keep snakes as pets. When I stayed in Phoenix, Arizona, we had one neighbour with ths pet snake. He must be in his early twenties and had body full of tattoos of snakes and scorpion. He would come out in the evening with the long thick snake around his body. He would charge you if you wanted to take picture with his snake around you. My husband took one picture. I didn't want to .
Also, I don’t think I can ever visit Australia. I heard that they keep wild animals a lot and I don’t think I can ever cope with that. I can’t imagine myself seeing a snake in my toilet

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.463
On a normal day I don't even keep pets and I don't plan to anytime. Snack on the other hand is one creature I hate and fear, so it's a big no for me.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$4.235
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would not recommend it for most people. Snakes have very specific environmental and feeding requirements that can be challenging to properly recreate in a home setting.

Back