Can you prepare a dish with Onions and Curd?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.970
Raw Dex
$5.490
In here we do prepare a dish with Onions and curd and it does taste really good and can be prepared easily.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.545
In here we do prepare a dish with Onions and curd and it does taste really good and can be prepared easily.

I guess you are talking about onion raitha. That is a very popular side dish in Indian meals, especially with Biryani. We do need salt, spices and herbs etc too along with curd and onion. We also have some other dishes made from onion and curd. But we do need other ingredients too.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.970
Raw Dex
$5.490
I guess you are talking about onion raitha. That is a very popular side dish in Indian meals, especially with Biryani. We do need salt, spices and herbs etc too along with curd and onion. We also have some other dishes made from onion and curd. But we do need other ingredients too.
No I mean we call it dahi ki sabzi, and not sure if we both are thinking about same dish lol

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Onion raita is something which we use when we enjoy with local Biryani, it becomes part of that dish it remain very simple to prepare. Usually we have it in our meals.

Back