Can you share your online earning experience?

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
My online earning experience has been a mixed bag. I started freelancing a few years ago, offering writing and virtual assistant services. While the flexibility was freeing, inconsistent work and low rates made earning a livable income challenging. Eventually, I transitioned to an online tutoring role which provided more stability. However, the long hours drained me. Ultimately, I've found a balance by maintaining a few remote side gigs alongside a traditional job. It's a constant juggling act, but one that allows me to pursue multiple income streams on my terms.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
It was very good to start with. I started it in 2004 when I was on maternity break after my elder daughter's birth. I worked online till 2009. It was great. I had good sites and I could easily make 100_300 dollars per month working on them. Then I forgot about online work abd got back to regular job once my daughters started their school. I goy back to online working in 2018 after I moved to part time job mode due to some personal reasons. I had some time to be online. Most if te earlier sites were shut down and I started my journey with Forum Coin and myLot. Now, I have few paid to post forums and survey sites to fill in the free time that I have. They are good for some extra pennies abd engagement in free time.

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.003
It all started when someone in Rediff Q&A talked about myLot I registered and never looked back. There has been a countless list of Sites where I have written and earned

At the moment I am concentrating on RefIndex.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
It's a long story to tell but those earning sites thrilled and trained me to become resourceful and hardworking. One of those sites was Blogjob. I earned 3 figures monthly.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
I first started earning from one dose high risk sites but later switched to writing articles on read.cash. after the site stopped working that's when I came across bizdustry which was the first forum I joined.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
Before I was able to make success with my online earning it's tools me alor of stress but I never mind I keep sharing my work experience online with folks

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Actually, working online is just my side hustle. I started earning online by completing surveys many years ago. I am still doing surveys now though I try to avoid doing long and tedious ones. I am a newbie in posting on forums. I just started posting about a year ago. And I just post on RIF and Discussion Hubs.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.970
I began working online in 2008 as a blogger on my personal website. It took a few months before I started earning money, and I continued doing it while studying in college. Later on, I started working for a local client, writing articles for them. My current job still involves writing, but it has become unstable due to the pandemic. In addition, I participate in different online forums and complete surveys.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I started my online journey in 2012. The first site I joined was Mylot and have earned 5-8 dollars every month and then they stopped paying to the members. In that period of time I joined lots of forum sites and earned $20 per month or less. Most of the sites I joined never lasted for a short period of time . Now a days I am active on few sites like RIF, DB, DH, Forum race, mylot.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
The only experienced I had is when I get started I start with ptc website and it was a bux site it was a kind of stress but with time I was able to come out with a paying program

Back