Can you survive a week now without money

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
I'm trying to do this starting with just 2 days but I'm wondering if it would work for about 7 days. how about you can you stay that long without money

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I cannot survive without money hehehe. I also never had experienced having no money. I have an offline job and make budgeting for it. Now that I have an investment, I feel somehow relieved. But I am the one paying all the bills at home.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
I cannot survive without money hehehe. I also never had experienced having no money. I have an offline job and make budgeting for it. Now that I have an investment, I feel somehow relieved. But I am the one paying all the bills at home.
I have tried for about 2 days he but can't go ahead Lol

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.309
Although the situation is different from person to person and from country to country in the world, I believe that in the majority, no one would be able to bear to spend a whole week without money. But the biggest problem is for those who are forced to such condition!

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.006
The way the economy is now, there is no way I would be able to survive a week without any money. I also have 4 kids who live at home with me and between us all, living without any money for a week would be hell. Some people may be able to do it but for me, I wouldn't want to be in that situation.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.367
Nowadays it is very difficult to survive without money even for two days as when I wake up and go for breakfast I need money to purchase fresh bread and milk. Then I took the bus to go to my work there I need money for that in mostly work I need money.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Money is essential, we feel restless and unhappy without money, so let us do budgeting and if possible live without means.:ROFLMAO:

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.309
The big problem today is that there are many people in the world who are or are running out of money. The risk that then such people may do something bad for the sake of their survival! This is something really bad that should never happen in a human and civilized society!​

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
Money is very important to our survival, and without money, we are basically nothing. I would think it's quite possible to survive for a week, but not more. Of course, you won't be comfortable, but I think it's possible because our body is unique and can survive many crazy things.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.358
Money is very important to our survival, and without money, we are basically nothing. I would think it's quite possible to survive for a week, but not more. Of course, you won't be comfortable, but I think it's possible because our body is unique and can survive many crazy things.
We can only survive without money if there is food available to eat.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I can survive quite a very longer period of time while very broke. Provided that I made my full monthly shopping I can't even bother spending a dime everyday.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.315
Yes I can since I have very good saving. I will increase it this month and in next. Probably not in July since I will travel and go at sea for vacation. On it I spend a lot of money.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
To stay for the period of a week without spending money is obviously a very difficult thing for sure. However one can achieve this if they can access the basic needs like food, water, airtime for free.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.315
If I stay without job, I could survive a week but big restritcions would be on immediately. No bars, no delivery food, no junk food or sweet. When you don't have job, you stay at home more and spend more money so you drain savings much faster.

Back