Can you survive a week now without money

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.995
This thing is almost impossible to be achievable. For instance staying without money means no purchasing, no eating no internet and no everything. The only thing you can do without money is sleeping at home.

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Surviving without money for a week can't even think of trying lolz money for everything almost everything and everyday so survive without it for a week will take the grace of God.

moneywise2021

Unfamiliar
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ok I know what its like to not have money so Here is my system. I have a certain amount of cash I have to spend every week. When I go out, I get coins daily and I always have one dollar bills in my wallet. When I come home, I take the change and throw it in a jar. Not the pennies, just the silver. Then I take two or three single dollar bills and put them in a jar. I do this all the time. When I get enough singles I change them in for a bigger bill usually a twenty dollar bill. Then I put that away in another section. Then I start again with the dollar bills again. After a few months I take the lose change and roll it with coin rollers I get from the bank. They are free so I get them by the handful. I roll the change up and when I go to a variety store, I give it to them for my purchases and they give me whatever change I am getting back in singles or five dollar bills. I have been doing this for years and when I need the money for an emergency fund or a vacation fund, I have it.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.835
Nowadays it is very difficult to survive without money even for two days as when I wake up and go for breakfast I need money to purchase fresh bread and milk. Then I took the bus to go to my work there I need money for that in mostly work I need money.
jt is really difficult the economy is not smiling

Back