Can you work on weekends?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
It is also a No for me. Our body needs rest. We have to listen to our body. Te medicine this time is above the neck price. Every weekend after getting some nice naps I visit a site I like, like R.I.F.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.073
If I has the opportunity to decide, I would not want work on weekends, I can use this to work on my skills, watch a good movie or just relax.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are some jobs that require you to work on weekends as well. Can you do those jobs? As for me it's no, I need that time for rest and fun.
I can work on weekends. Most of my work is always on weekend and I'm always free during the week.
Post automatically merged:

It is also a No for me. Our body needs rest. We have to listen to our body. Te medicine this time is above the neck price. Every weekend after getting some nice naps I visit a site I like, like R.I.F.
What work do you do please? As for me, I'm an entertainer who works in weekend alone

Last edited:

Kennysplash

Unfamiliar
Sep 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's cool, imagine it working just to use the earnings to buy drugs. No, I'll just take my rest and refresh.

Jonaville

Complete Stranger
Oct 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I honestly cannot. Working from Mondays to to fridays are tiring enough, now adding Saturdays? Capital no. My rest and relaxation is just as important as my work.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.045
Raw Dex
$0.003
I would never like to work on weekends. For me, Sundays are for rest not for work. Sometimes I deny going to the market with my wife for grocery shopping too.

Back