Cardinal Solana Discontinued

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Cardinal Labs is an infrastructure provider that provides protocol services on the Solana blockchain such as NFT staking, NFT trading, royalties, leasing etc. According to the news I've read, Cardinal Labs has stopped their protocol service since last Wednesday, (28/6) gradually turning off several features such as token management, staking pool creation, social media management, NFT rentals and deposits. So if you are a protocol user it is expected to immediately withdraw funds (crypto) no later than August 26, 2023.

But since Cardinal Solana's announcement was discontinued, Solana's price has gone up, on June 28, Solana's price closed at 15.99 and as of July 1st, Solana's price has reached $18.30,

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Cardinal Labs is an infrastructure provider that provides protocol services on the Solana blockchain such as NFT staking, NFT trading, royalties, leasing etc. According to the news I've read, Cardinal Labs has stopped their protocol service since last Wednesday, (28/6) gradually turning off several features such as token management, staking pool creation, social media management, NFT rentals and deposits. So if you are a protocol user it is expected to immediately withdraw funds (crypto) no later than August 26, 2023.

But since Cardinal Solana's announcement was discontinued, Solana's price has gone up, on June 28, Solana's price closed at 15.99 and as of July 1st, Solana's price has reached $18.30,
Well, I don't really understand so many things about Solana and even the things they are trying to bring up day by day but I can see that the price is increasing and it is doing well

Back