Career you wanted to do as a child

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
My all time greatest idol remains to be Dr Ben Carson,i did manage to folow a little bit in his foot steps to become a medical practitioner but i just did not get the Dr title but i am enrolling soon to become a medical doctor.I love human medicine and doing something for humanity or mankind.Hence the birth og my name Cason but just thought it could be cool to make it Carson20t.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I never really knew what i wanted to do as a child. i only knew when i was older. I realized my love for number towards the beginning of my tertiary years. I then chose Account and i have never regretted since then. Everyday i do what i love weather online or offline.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.080
Raw Dex
$0.195
My all time greatest idol remains to be Dr Ben Carson,i did manage to folow a little bit in his foot steps to become a medical practitioner but i just did not get the Dr title but i am enrolling soon to become a medical doctor.I love human medicine and doing something for humanity or mankind.Hence the birth og my name Cason but just thought it could be cool to make it Carson20t.
what happened it's good that you're going back to your beloved career. I have always wanted to be a pilot but since I am stuck now

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$1.023
When I was a child I wanted to become a pilot when I grow up. This is because I liked to see the aircraft's on the air and imagined me to be flying them up.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
what happened it's good that you're going back to your beloved career. I have always wanted to be a pilot but since I am stuck now
LIFE happened i guess,it is not everything that goes straight forward according to our dreams.At times there comes a little Zig zag for a couple of few years then it aligns back to the normal destination again.:)

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.080
Raw Dex
$0.195
LIFE happened i guess,it is not everything that goes straight forward according to our dreams.At times there comes a little Zig zag for a couple of few years then it aligns back to the normal destination again.:)
Yeah you are right out Life happens sometimes what we wanted to be and become fail us. but with life we can still make something happen something still happens.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
very true. Sometimes, even though we don't get to do our dream jobs, we end up still happy with the path that we ended up in and its still ok.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.970
When I was a child, I wanted to be a dentist. It changed when I entered my high school, I wanted to be a physical therapist. It did happen when I graduated my university.

Back