Cashrain Beta an alternative to NoiseCash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi everyone! Today I discovered another site that is legit. It is called Cashrain. It requires you to signed up using your Bitcoin.com wallet account or your Twitch account. I chose the bitcoin.com wallet. Once you successfully registered, you have to update your profile settings, join some community there that rained BCH and you will surprise that you will get something directly to your wallet account. Honestly I don't know from which community I got the BCH rain hehe, I was just surprised from the notification I got. And BTW once you became a member, they will give you 3 invite codes. Should you wish to try here are my 3 codes and thank you for joining under it if ever. ;) Strike while the iron is hot! ;)

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi everyone! Today I discovered another site that is legit. It is called Cashrain. It requires you to signed up using your Bitcoin.com wallet account or your Twitch account. I chose the bitcoin.com wallet. Once you successfully registered, you have to update your profile settings, join some community there that rained BCH and you will surprise that you will get something directly to your wallet account. Honestly I don't know from which community I got the BCH rain hehe, I was just surprised from the notification I got. And BTW once you became a member, they will give you 3 invite codes. Should you wish to try here are my 3 codes and thank you for joining under it if ever. ;) Strike while the iron is hot! ;)
A friend also told me about this website this evening but I am yet to join but since you already wrote something about it too I will join from your link

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hope so I get somet

I joined the site but didn't get any cash rain.
Have you joined the community there? Have you link your account there to your twitter etc..? That's all what I did, when I noticed I got some.
Post automatically merged:

Have you joined the community there? Have you link your account there to your twitter etc..? That's all what I did, when I noticed I got some.
Look there's additional bch to my wallet account again. 1670026286838.png

Is that your referral link?
I must heard it before or not at all because I am not familiar about how this works.
Thank you for sharing this Poi. I will check if I can still handle this.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Is that your referral link?
I must heard it before or not at all because I am not familiar about how this works.
Thank you for sharing this Poi. I will check if I can still handle this.
Yes that's my referral link, you will have 3 ref links too if you will join.
Post automatically merged:

That's good news but I don't have a bitcoin wallet.
It's not late to make one hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back