AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
We don't have dress code in the university during the pandemic and even in new normal. We can wear pants.it before the pandemic there's dress code in my workplace. There's penalty.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Same here
I don't think there should be any University that should have a dress code
Universities here have dress code before the pandemic but this time employees refute not to wear a prescribed uniform because the virus is still lurking around. They're not at ease.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
That depends on the industry you work in. In my location, if you are working in banks, you have to wear properly, men wearing suits and dress for ladies. Some banks have uniforms. If you are working in the IT industry, the dress code is usually smart casual.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
That's why I love the IT and technical industry, they don't have a dress code. That dress code of a thing is one of the factors that makes me detest office jobs.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
I believe how you dress matters a lot. I used to work at a place where what i wear does not affect what i do but how you dress represent the company, so for the company to always look good you the worker needs to also look Good.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
I believe how you dress matters a lot. I used to work at a place where what i wear does not affect what i do but how you dress represent the company, so for the company to always look good you the worker needs to also look Good.
And I hope the pays was sufficient to enable you look good. I can't be wearing a suit to a job that they are paying me peanuts. You know clothes are very expensive.
Post automatically merged:

I don't think too much importance should be attached to how an employee dresses. As far as they don't look indecent. Provocative dressing should not be allowed in an office environment.

Last edited:

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I think it's important to pay attention to looks remember, " the way you look is the way you're addressed". looking good is attractive but if you dress shabbily, it repels.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
And I hope the pays was sufficient to enable you look good. I can't be wearing a suit to a job that they are paying me peanuts. You know clothes are very expensive.
Post automatically merged:

I don't think too much importance should be attached to how an employee dresses. As far as they don't look indecent. Provocative dressing should not be allowed in an office environment.
Yes that's the issue now, you can dress as you like but it should not be indecent, but these days most employees tend to misuse this and they start dressing anyhow, this might have a negative effect to your business.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Yes that's the issue now, you can dress as you like but it should not be indecent, but these days most employees tend to misuse this and they start dressing anyhow, this might have a negative effect to your business.
What you are saying is just the pure truth. Some staff wear clothes that are just so indecent and expect not to be harrassed by customers. To avoid such scenarios, casual dress code should be highly regulated in a business organization.

Back