Celebrating Off Topix's 13th Anniversary!!!

Nebulous

Unfamiliar
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
QYj2HBA.png
Greetings,

Thirteen years ago (on September 20th, 2009) Off Topix originally launched as the Wober Discussion Community. We've gone through several transformations over the years. Back in 2009 we started out on a free forum software called phpBB. Once the community started to gain some traction I opted to convert the forum to a paid software. vBulletin was the hot software at the time so I bought a license for that and switched over to that platform for a while. After that we spent some time on IPB, MyBB and finally landed on Xenforo. In 2016 the forum closed it's doors and after a 6 year hiatus, we returned in June 2022. We returned to the internet with a fresh new identity! The forum was rebranded and relaunched as Off Topix. Members (old and new) swarmed back to the forum when they heard we were open again and activity has been booming! OT truly is an amazing community and I am thrilled to announce our 13th anniversary!

Happy birthday OT!
RTOwHU8.gif

Cheers to many many more anniversaries!
qwruune.png

Come celebrate with us here: offtopix.com/threads/13th-anniversary.39341

Sincerely,
Your friendly OT Staff Team
OffTopix.com
uuiX4D9.gif

AJH

Complete Stranger
Oct 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
QYj2HBA.png
Greetings,

Thirteen years ago (on September 20th, 2009) Off Topix originally launched as the Wober Discussion Community. We've gone through several transformations over the years. Back in 2009 we started out on a free forum software called phpBB. Once the community started to gain some traction I opted to convert the forum to a paid software. vBulletin was the hot software at the time so I bought a license for that and switched over to that platform for a while. After that we spent some time on IPB, MyBB and finally landed on Xenforo. In 2016 the forum closed it's doors and after a 6 year hiatus, we returned in June 2022. We returned to the internet with a fresh new identity! The forum was rebranded and relaunched as Off Topix. Members (old and new) swarmed back to the forum when they heard we were open again and activity has been booming! OT truly is an amazing community and I am thrilled to announce our 13th anniversary!

Happy birthday OT!
RTOwHU8.gif

Cheers to many many more anniversaries!
qwruune.png

Come celebrate with us here: offtopix.com/threads/13th-anniversary.39341

Sincerely,
Your friendly OT Staff Team
OffTopix.com
uuiX4D9.gif
Congrats on 13 years! That’s a long time running!

Nebulous

Unfamiliar
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's a long running in the forum market. Congratulations!! On your achievement. Hope that you get to celebrate many more anniversaries and the forum grows stronger and stronger.. Having the site closed for six years and the old members coming back after six years...that definitely indicates that old members loved the site and it definitely had some credibility.

Back