Challenges most big businesses face

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
Most people tend to assume cause a business is big it means the business owners are now making lots of money or they know longer go through challenges. This is actually not true as big business owners also have their own difficulties as well. One major challenge most big businesses owners face is the fact that they find it hard to manage all their customers. Due to this some end up loosing their customers to smaller companies. Add yours.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.252
As far as l am concerned, the main challenges for most businesses oflate is the lack of sufficient economic resources, capital for that matter among some other reasons for sure.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
They face the problem of high theft which comes from both the workers and customers. The customers would be trying to shoplift since the products are much on display and workers would be stealing money especially the account team

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
They face the problem of high theft which comes from both the workers and customers. The customers would be trying to shoplift since the products are much on display and workers would be stealing money especially the account team
That's true, on multiple occasions i have seen so many CCTV videos of people stealing or trying to steal from these big shops or company. Most times it takes time before one would even notice something is missing.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my way from the things i see the most problems those big business owners and those big companies face are false accusations and false news about them, in my country many huge companies face some face news about them and the customers will fear to purchase goods from those companies and some times those companies face problems and challenges.

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.203
One of the challenges facing a big business is huge taxes. The government always believe that these businesses are big and they should be taxed appropriately to commensurate with their size.

Back