Challenges of running a drone photography business

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
Photography has gone to another level, most photographers now make use of drones for various events and projects, while this is lucrative and makes things a lot easier, it also has its challenges. One challenge faced by photographers who make use of drones is getting the necessary permits and license before they can start flying.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
I think the more you spend more apart from your business capital because you have to pay for the drone owner or operator. You can do photography in your surroundings if there are beautiful spots.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
I think the more you spend more apart from your business capital because you have to pay for the drone owner or operator. You can do photography in your surroundings if there are beautiful spots.
Yes using a drone will definitely cost you more, cause if you don't have one, you will have to pay for one and probably someone who can fly it for you if you don't know how to, all in all, photographers over here tend to charge higher if their clients wants them to use a drone.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
Yes using a drone will definitely cost you more, cause if you don't have one, you will have to pay for one and probably someone who can fly it for you if you don't know how to, all in all, photographers over here tend to charge higher if their clients wants them to use a drone.
I will inquire about the price of a drone. It seems an interesting business but the problem is if the drone is intercepted by bad elements then we won't profit at all.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.911
Aside from the problem you outlined above, drone photographers must obtain insurance, which can be rather expensive. Other safety concerns may arise, resulting in injury. The areas where they can fly a drone are limited, too.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
The insurance policy for a drone depends on the distance and the coverage of the insurance. I think it is not big. Onyl travel insurances charge big premiums because of the million benefits of the dependents or beneficiaries.

Back