Chasing the rain

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.780
It's so cool but I have to chase you. I want to feel your drops to ease my loneliness. Cool me off and I'll feel on Cloud 9. Ease my sweet yesterday tagged with misery so please pour on my sick soul to be happy again. Rain can ease pain in refrain. The shadow of the past is now fading through rain.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Chasing the rain is the most enjoyable thing with which one can enjoy. We can feel this rain when its droplets fall on our bodies the overall scene changes the feeling, emotion, now we are missing rain here.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
It's so cool but I have to chase you. I want to feel your drops to ease my loneliness. Cool me off and I'll feel on Cloud 9. Ease my sweet yesterday tagged with misery so please pour on my sick soul to be happy again. Rain can ease pain in refrain. The shadow of the past is now fading through rain.
You can be a good musician! Why not make effort on developing your musical talent

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.780
Chasing the rain is the most enjoyable thing with which one can enjoy. We can feel this rain when its droplets fall on our bodies the overall scene changes the feeling, emotion, now we are missing rain here.
Yes, you are so right, especially when we were a kid, we wanted to play in the rain and never got sick unlike kids this time, once got wet with rain they feel sick.
Post automatically merged:

You can be a good musician! Why not make effort on developing your musical talent
I am a musician. I play bass and rock music and composed a few šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°Thank you so much for your appreciation. I will compose a poem for you next week.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.415
Raw Dex
$0.000
The memories would wash away by heavy down pour. Sending heavy rain your way

Back