Christmas bonuses

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.930
May I know if your company gives employees a Christmas bonus and 13-month pay? In my workplace, there are 4 kinds of bonuses we receive every Christmas, Christmas bonus, 13th money pay, differential, and one sack of rice. For the Christmas bonus, it will be distributed during the year-end Christmas party. Our Christmas bonus is equivalent to one month salary and for the differential, it is a one-semester accumulated incentive. People at work are always dreaming of December to come to receive the incentives plus surprises during the year-end Christmas party. What about in your business center? Do you also receive Christmas bonuses?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.643
Nice, where my sister used to work, they usually pay them before on the 25th of December, then they also give them little provisions like raw rice, groundnut oil and so on.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.250
Raw Dex
$0.035
Yeah this is what happens in most good workplaces. There's always the time for bonuses for the workers. So it is good for one to work in a good place to have bonuses when due.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
No the type of job that I do does not have a provision for me to get a bonus. However, I am an investor in treasury bills, bonds and ETFs and I am receiving some dividends just around this time. I am super excited because in the few years that I have been doing this I have always appreciated around this time.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.050
ln the company that are l am working for oflate, l have heard that they don't offer any Christmas bonus or incentives. ln short they don't recognise the Christmas holiday for sure.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.930
Christmas bonuses giving to employees even to the lowest rank workers like security gustds, they're given Christmas bonus from their agency and in the office where they're assigned to guard.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, also in Italy, the same thing, for employees the month of December is paid double, called the 13th month's salary. You think that also it applies to me too, who I take just my disabily allowance equal to 324 € / month, therefore in December of this year, I will receive the sum of 648 €uro from my disabily compensation.

I inform you that even in Italy, some workers (but few and only those for certain sectors) receive another double salary in the month of July called in fact 14th month's salary. I'll start by saying that obviously this doesn't concern me!

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.930
Yes, also in Italy, the same thing, for employees the month of December is paid double, called the 13th month's salary. You think that also it applies to me too, who I take just my disabily allowance equal to 324 € / month, therefore in December of this year, I will receive the sum of 648 €uro from my disabily compensation.

I inform you that even in Italy, some workers (but few and only those for certain sectors) receive another double salary in the month of July called in fact 14th month's salary. I'll start by saying that obviously this doesn't concern me!
The workers here also receive a mid-year bonus in the month of June. It is so good to feel that there is a backup of our daily needs. But only those in the government sector can receive many bonuses, in the private, no. They receive only Christmas bonus and 13th month pay.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.250
Raw Dex
$0.035
Workers will always remember these incentives and be motivated to work more for the business and workplace. it is always good to give bonuses to workers to aid their esteem toi

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.930
Workers will always remember these incentives and be motivated to work more for the business and workplace. it is always good to give bonuses to workers to aid their esteem toi
It's a mandate in our Ph President to give Christmas bonus and 13th month pay for the employees private and public up to the lowest rank of a work position even the house helpers.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.250
Raw Dex
$0.035
That's a good one mate. I think other should follow suit, it is always good to gift this bonus to workers especially during the festive period. it's always make every one feel good.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.930
The month of December brings joy to every worker's heart because of the bonuses. They will have something to buy for their families during Christmas especially food to celebrate on the eve of Christmas called " Noche Buena".

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The workers here also receive a mid-year bonus in the month of June. It is so good to feel that there is a backup of our daily needs. But only those in the government sector can receive many bonuses, in the private, no. They receive only Christmas bonus and 13th month pay.
In this respect however, in Italy it seems to be the opposite, that is, only those who work in the private sector are entitled to receive their 14th month's salary in July. But , this bonus instead does not apply to State Workers in the public sector, who today are decidedly increasingly in the minority.
You think that workers in Banks or other private Financial Companies, they get "even" 16 monthly salaries per year! Practically one month every three, they receive double salaries!

spiderdust

Complete Stranger
Nov 11, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We don't get Christmas bonuses at our company, but the store is closed on Christmas Day and it's a paid holiday for us.

Sometimes the store will give us gift cards and discounts to be used in the store before the end of the year, so I guess that's a little bit like a bonus. It definitely helps me save on groceries at an expensive time, but it's not quite what you are talking about.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.930
In this respect however, in Italy it seems to be the opposite, that is, only those who work in the private sector are entitled to receive their 14th month's salary in July. But , this bonus instead does not apply to State Workers in the public sector, who today are decidedly increasingly in the minority.
You think that workers in Banks or other private Financial Companies, they get "even" 16 monthly salaries per year! Practically one month every three, they receive double salaries!
That is good to hear, however, banks are profitable and if they have gained much,the bank distributes the bonuses . It sounds unfair because they are using people's money.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is good to hear, however, banks are profitable and if they have gained much,the bank distributes the bonuses . It sounds unfair because they are using people's money.
From what I know, bankers have always received 16 monthly payments a year. This is despite the fact that since the 2008 crisis, banks have also had difficulties, as they normally invest people's capital. The fewer people have money in the bank, the lower the return on those investments. And that's just one of the many recent factor. Many banks have failed, others have merged. For example, the bank where my parents receive their pensions is made up of is up from the merger of three of these once independent, which were: Banca Intesa + SanPaolo + UBI Banca.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.930
From what I know, bankers have always received 16 monthly payments a year. This is despite the fact that since the 2008 crisis, banks have also had difficulties, as they normally invest people's capital. The fewer people have money in the bank, the lower the return on those investments. And that's just one of the many recent factor. Many banks have failed, others have merged. For example, the bank where my parents receive their pensions is made up of is up from the merger of three of these once independent, which were: Banca Intesa + SanPaolo + UBI Banca.
It also happened here banks were merged and the giant banks are now the survivors. Those middle class banks were relying on the giant banks. What a shame on them giving many kinds of bonuses.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.930
Christmas bonuses are what workers are waiting for every Christmas but only in the government offices in the private only two kinds of bonuses.

Back