Cloud kitchen

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If You are interested in food business but do not have a lot of money to start a restaurant, you can try cloud kitchen business. This is a business model where you sell foods online through your own website, food marketplace or social sites. You will be basically selling home cooked food online. I don't have any experience but I am interested in this line of business

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.594
That's a good business plan to sell ready to eat food via Cloud Kitchen. Many surely browse the menu and their corresponding recipes. It's a good business idea to start this year.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Sounds like a good business idea. If you can cook delicious foods, I'm sure people would love to try and spread the words around. Prepare an appealing menu and promote them on the social media.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$5.083
It sounds a good business to me. If I am an expert in cooking, I will do this kind of business. So far, I am trying to enhance my cooking skills. If there is a chance, I will try to engage in to this website mentioned. It would be fun while cooking certain authentic meals.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Depends what kind of food that will be. Food that remains fresh only for a day I suppose only those in the vicinity would go for it. This is my opinion
With cloud kitchen you don't sell precooked meal, you cool meal only after you get order. This business is mainly for people living in the city where you can send your food in less than 30 minutes.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.594
With cloud kitchen you don't sell precooked meal, you cool meal only after you get order. This business is mainly for people living in the city where you can send your food in less than 30 minutes.
That's right, one cannot make order if resides in a kilometer from the business center. Usually, within the city. I experienced this, ordering deep fried chicken online and was delivered to me in my workplace after 40 minutes, That was cool.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a very good idea for the food business industry. Technology has made business so convenient that you can also sell food online. This is just incredible. You will have to now work on how you will deliver the food to your customers and how to store the food well in your home.

Back